• You cannot reply to this topic

The R/T Tuning Guide for Dummies Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#61 User is offline   Omega Sniper 

• You forgot to look in the bushes!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Omega Sniper

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:03 AM

I find my Rt system more preferred then the E Trigger system, for one its a hell of a lot cheaper. And 2 iv used a E trigger before i think the RT is alot more adjustable. and 3 you dont have to change the battery..why THERE AINT NONE.

I do remember talking to someone when i first got my gun they said they didnt like the RT system because it jerks your finger, but out of all the rounds i have used in it i never notice it jerking on my finger, tho i know it is doing it. I just dont pay much attention to it

but this is just my opinion for those who are not sure about the Response trigger system, it isnt a E trigger but can do the same effects. BUT as you been reading i would recommend a expansion chamber and or remote.

NOTE: when i got my adaptor for my rt system and cyclone system i got the 1/8 Adapter. This will give you much better flow then the 1/16. Im not sure if you can get it here but if not, you can get it off tippmannparts.com.

View PostEcellg, on Jul 19 2008, 08:39 PM, said:

View PostREBELS_PEACHZ, on Jul 8 2008, 02:40 PM, said:

Alright boys, I've got one for you. have the r/t on my 98, works amazing. Frickin love it. Just installed an R/T on my A5 and i've got NOTHING! For some reason, I can't get enough pressure to re cock or shoot a round. The actual trigger assembly I think is still functional because I can cock, pull the trig and "shoot"...just nothing happens after that. Any ideas? Or do you know of a shop I can ship it to and have them look at it. We don't have pro-shops here, but everyone's happy to sell the gear...

If you still have the cyclone on it that would be the problem. This adapter with this for it will make it work. The problem is that while it will put out enough gas for one of them, it isn't enough for both. A problem with these products is that the RT will slowly un-tune, and make it so it keeps slowing down. If you find a solution please tell me.

oh sorry you did my note for me ^^;; i didnt see you done that, sorry
IM GOING TO PAINT YOU LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE!
"JPA Offical Web Site" L@@K
Sig credit below to Crossfire

9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
92% of teens would drop dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said breathing wasn't cool. If your one of the 8% who would be laughing their butt off, put this in your sig.
No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair.
-General George Scott Patton

#62 User is offline   Death Envoy 

• Nos Mos Nunquam Intereo
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Death Envoy

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:48 AM

Sweet, I was looking into buying a R/T.

#63 User is offline   Zz Loth zZ 

• Wellst Obviously We Have a Rapist
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZZLOTHZZ

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:17 PM

yeah, i love my RT trigger, its pretty awesome. and yeah i have noticed that it slowly untune's its self, which is slightly annoying but not to bad, i mean you can tune it back up with your finger, or your nail.

#64 User is offline   HoboHunter 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:HoboHunter23

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:46 AM

It actually doesn't shoot 15 bps. No videos on youtube have em shooting 15bps, and neither will mine. I'm probably gonna recording me shooting it with the sweetspot, and check how many bps it is in an audio program (audacity). I'll just see how many 'spikes' there are in a second when I have it sweetspotted. I dunno about u guys, but atm, I really don't like mine. I can get more bps shooting semi than trying to hit the sweetspot. Might go for the E-Grip.... Where I live, it almost never rains, so it's not like its gonna get messed up.

This post has been edited by HoboHunter: 21 May 2009 - 08:58 AM

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users