dumb mistakes?

#16 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• The swagger of an EMPEROR!!!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Ka1iBuR

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:52 AM

View PostSgtcarlisle, on Mar 14 2007, 09:37 AM, said:

Theres no way thats posible, if the power is at max the balls will chop no mater what. We tried doing somthing like that yesterday and it don't work. We even did it with our X-7 and it still didn't work, so if this is true how did it not chop the balls. I belive that even with an ACS it still would chop the balls no matter what.

The gun was probably a shocker. I know a little about them. They are capable of successfully launching a paintball at some pretty high psi, and you know how sensitive (real) balls are...

This post has been edited by Ka1iBuR: 14 March 2007 - 06:53 AM

#17 User is offline   Sgtcarlisle 

• Carlisle8642
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Privatecarlisle

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:54 AM

View PostKa1iBuR, on Mar 14 2007, 09:52 AM, said:

Theres no way thats posible, if the power is at max the balls will chop no mater what. We tried doing somthing like that yesterday and it don't work. We even did it with our X-7 and it still didn't work, so if this is true how did it not chop the balls. I belive that even with an ACS it still would chop the balls no matter what.

The gun was probably a shocker. I know a little about them. They are capable of successfully launching a paintball at some pretty high psi, and you know how sensitive (real) balls are...

Yeah but any gun at max would would cjop the balls wouldn't they?
Infantry all the way, Path finders show the way!!! Pvt.Carlisle!!

#18 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2007 - 07:41 AM

View PostSgtcarlisle, on Mar 14 2007, 09:54 AM, said:

No. My 98 Custom doesn't...

#19 User is offline   ZombieAtak 

• Settle it the old fasioned way, first guy to die LOSES!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ZombieAtak

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:03 AM

Lets see.

My first time at the feild I accidentally shot my barrel plug over the registration trailer.

First time I had an E-grip I shot myself in the foot.

And once I to take my barrel cover off and launched about 10 balls into it before I realized why I wasn't hitting anything.
ZombieAtak's Feedback
2nd Place: Outdoor Adventures AFFM Tournament 10/19/2008
Most Valuable Team: OA, Bowie, MD; Battle of the Bulge V 12/14/2008; Kobra Kommand II 3/15/09; Coffee Wars III 6/14/09

#20 User is offline   jesus-freak 

• texas ranger
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:jesus-freak

Posted 14 March 2007 - 01:54 PM

I was out, and walking back past the chrony range and i decided "ill do a little target practice" I aimed, shot, and *whumpf* I left my barrel sock on, never even noticed it. One instance where safety = a bad thing, lol.

This post has been edited by jesus-freak: 14 March 2007 - 01:56 PM

If you are a Christian paintballer, put this in your sig.
One day a man walked into a bar and ordered a martini, the bartender, trying to be nice, asked him what his I.Q. was, the man said it was 150, so they talked about physics and stuff.
The next day, the man walked in again, ordered another martini, and told the bartender his I.Q. was 100, so they talked about football.
The last day, the man walked in again, ordered another martini, and told the bartender his I.Q. was 20, the bartender said "YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY GOING TO NOMINATE HILARY FOR PRESIDENT?"

#21 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:motoguy1251

Posted 14 March 2007 - 02:14 PM

It was at the begining of a speedball game and i forgot to take the barrel sock off. Ran to the first bunker. Looked once, snap shot. Did this three more times before i realized it was still on.
Started to blow a hole in the sock, i had to buy a new one.
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more

#22 Guest_Burning Tears_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:06 PM

View PostSgtcarlisle, on Mar 14 2007, 09:54 AM, said:

*Ahem* ACS stands for Anti Chop System. It specilizes in that field... One of the best Anti Chop guns ever made...

#23 User is offline   The Angry Platypus 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:36 PM

View PostSgtcarlisle, on Mar 5 2007, 01:11 PM, said:

What dumb mistakes have you made?

I like the one about the guy that messed up his X7 I really feel sorry for him though. Me, When I bought my first marker it was messed up and I couldn't tell if it was a good deal or not so I took it. The markers regulator was messed up and I had to send it back to the manufacter. I got messed out of 75 dollars that time!

Ive never heard of the messed-up X-7 guy could someone enlighten me?
Thalassa kai pur kai gune, kaka tria.
To gar hedu, ean polu, ou ti ge hedu.

#24 User is offline   Sgtcarlisle 

• Carlisle8642
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Privatecarlisle

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:44 AM

View PostTenascious Prophet, on Mar 18 2007, 07:36 PM, said:

View PostSgtcarlisle, on Mar 5 2007, 01:11 PM, said:

What dumb mistakes have you made?

I like the one about the guy that messed up his X7 I really feel sorry for him though. Me, When I bought my first marker it was messed up and I couldn't tell if it was a good deal or not so I took it. The markers regulator was messed up and I had to send it back to the manufacter. I got messed out of 75 dollars that time!

Ive never heard of the messed-up X-7 guy could someone enlighten me?

Go under Tippmann on this forum and read about it.
Infantry all the way, Path finders show the way!!! Pvt.Carlisle!!

#25 User is offline   Ka1iBuR 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:00 AM

Yeah, it's funny. Basically, it's about this guy who lit his X7 up with a plasma cutter. Old stuff now, though. Browse through this thread for more info.

#26 User is offline   LocknLoad 

• Where's the hopper?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:LOCK

Posted 28 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

Mine was hiding behind the worlds smallest tree and getting shot in the butt and both elbows :dodgy: OUCH

#27 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:On the tail on the frog on the bump on the branch on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

Posted 28 April 2007 - 10:05 PM

Sliding and hiting a rock. My left knee is now messed up. Can't run long distances and I am no longer a good runner. Soon im going to physio(sp?) for my knee and ill be able to do more stuff easier. I can still run just with a bit of pain after about 10 mins

#28 User is offline   Pilot_Mon 

• member and co-founder of THE UNIT PB team
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Pilot_Mon

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:13 AM

Buying my ion :panzer: lol but realy when i took my 98c apart and went to shoot it balls were rolling outa the barrel and it took me to days to figure out i did not not put that orange thingy that holds the balls from shooting more then one at a time :wacko:
Put this in your sig if you're a Christian paintballer

#29 User is offline   Ethrealwolf 

• If we must die, we will die. but we will never yield.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:HALOWOLF

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:54 AM

Back at the old field I used to play at, in NC, they had some really nice fighting postitions. dug-in and reinforced with log breastworks, they were a dream to defend and a nightmare to attack. Well, a few of them, anyway, but that's not the point.

The breastworks (log wall) were 1-2 feet high- and the hold usually behind them usually 3-4 feet deep- basically you could comfortably stand and fire in one of these positions, and duck down to reload. like i said earlier, absolute dream to defend these.

Anyway, back when I was new to the field, and before I had the above information ingraned into my brain, i jumped over the breastworks of one, expecitng no hole on the other end. needless to say, my landing hurt like crazy.
We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
We danced among the lightning bolts,
and tore the world asunder.

http://onpaintball.blogspot.com/

#30 User is offline   *Prisoner of Paintball* 

• Ok so this is how I change it!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Prisoner of Paintball

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:44 PM

Wow I don't feel so stupid now...JK. Really though my worst experience so far has to this one. Ok so were at my cousins house. We had just finished a game of paintball and my cousin was shooting his hand with Co2 So I get the bright Ideal I will do the same. So I lift My 98 point it to my hand and POW!!! (me thinking) WOW Co2 should not hurt that much. Looking at my hand I see a huge red ring. Just then it hits me and I look at my marker. Stupid thing was still full of ammo. I was and idiot.Mind you this was at point blank and the gun was not chronod so it could have been higher than 300 Fps. I'm was hoppping around for 5 minutes holding my hand, while they just laugh at me. Oh and I had no gloves on.
I love it when a plan comes together.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users