Special Ops Paintball: How close have you gotten to someone without them knowing? - Special Ops Paintball

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How close have you gotten to someone without them knowing? Rate Topic: -----

#76 User is offline   Fro98c 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:T-CAL

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:34 PM

First paintball game ever. My friends and I were being chased down a trail, I dove off to the side and kneeled behind the clustered branches of a fallen tree. I saw the two guys chasing start down the trail. They suddenly stopped and one said hey! there's someone in that tree! they lit the tree I was in up with about 30 paintballs. I sat totally still (more out of fear than anything) None of 'em hit me. They figured if it really was someone They would have moved. They walked to within 3ft of me staring at me the whole time trying to figure out what I was. At 3ft I pulled the trigger as many times as fast as i could.... I was out of paint. :D We all just stared at each other for the longest time and then I just walked back to the base.
"Live for something or you'll die for nothing."
"Live forever....or die trying."

#77 User is offline   That one kid 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:That one Kid

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:08 PM

My first time playing Speedball the field had a giant X as the center line, on one side there was a Snake and two other things I don't remember. I slid from the back of the field to the snake which was about half way down the field (the floors were never cleaned so it was coated in oily paint.) So my friend's sisters boyfriend was sitting behind the X trying to help my friends youngest sister who litterly would get to the safest place in the field, or for some reason the most open bunker, and stay there to do nothing. So he was beinding over to look at her gun, I had a rent mask that was scracthed and foggy. So I aim and just unload on his general direction. I was litterly like 3 feet away from him nailing him in the butt. Then my friends sister finnaly did something and started to try and hit me, she was hit from the side by my other friend.

#78 User is offline   Dusty Fox 

• Speed Flanker
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:*SHADOWFOX*

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:18 PM

well there was a time about 7 months ago, when a buddy of mine, traded camo and guns for a day. (he played sabre and i played ambush) however the closest i got to a enemy was 2 inches because i was lying prone near a path with alot of brush cover. however when he was 5 feet away i snap shot him but i got picked off by a sniper 13 feet away down the path.

it was fun, i liked the rush but atleast i was honorable :D :panzer:

Dusty Fox

This post has been edited by Dusty Fox: 15 June 2007 - 07:20 PM

#79 User is offline   budowolf 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:BudoWolf

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:54 PM

2 sundays ago me and 3 friends were playin 2v2 CTF. I was on the defending team, wearing BDU's, but with a BRIGHT silver JT Excellerator 5.0... Hunkered down in some tall grass and light scrub off the main trail, with a shot on the flag if I stood up. Other two come down the trail, playin leapfrog. One of em goes on by me, I let him since his team mate was 5 feet in front of me in the V of two trees. I lost sight of the guy past me (he's a ghost I swear it! :wub: Anyways, I take a three shot burst at his teammate between the tree, and nail her good in the arm, go to me knees for the spin shot on the other guy and take two in the chest from 3 feet away. he had been using the other side of the same shrub I was.

#80 User is offline   Montresor 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Montresor

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:05 PM

How close have you gotten to someone without them knowing?

Touched players with the end of the barrel. More times over the years than I can remember specifically.

Not because I'm that good; they were just that bad :D
Nemo me impune lacessit

Minnesota/Nodak? Visit www.valleypaintball.com the ONLY place to ball in the Red River Valley.

#81 User is offline   Dr. Disaster 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:08 PM

My spotter and I were doing some 1 on 1 a few years ago, and long story short, I had a deer step on my back nearly breaking my rib. Needless to say the buck was scared DOO DOOless when it stepped on me.

#82 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:21 PM

close enough to lay my barrel over the back of his shoulder to the point he could see my barrel and started using him as a human shield to sneak up on his teammates, but he thought i was on his team til i popped one of his buddies and one of thier team mates unloaded on both him and me, if i were smaller i could have evaded those rounds >.<
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

#83 User is offline   DeadEye93 

• Total Resistance Paintball
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DEADEYE93

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:46 PM

as unbelieveably cool and just unbelievable as it is, i got behind a guy, put a ball in my hand, and smashed it on his face so it looked like i was covering his mouth. true assassination.

see back when i was younger i had a ninja obsession. i spend hours a day honing my stealth skills. wether it be jumping hurdles without making a sound on landing, running through the fall woods making minimal noise, walking with rolling feet to ensure no noise, or making makeshift prone sniper cloaks with a camo jacket and a pile of leaves etc. now that i play sniper, that pretty much payed off.
Total Resistance Scenario Paintball. Sponsored by Mission Masters.
http://www.trpb.net http://www.missionmasters.com
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, or that you didnt get the girl... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it.

46% of teens engage in pre-marital sex. 89% drink before the age of 21. Put this in ur sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive.

#84 User is offline   ghetto sniper 

• pirate
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:.50 cal

Post icon  Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:01 PM

i once had some one hostage style point blank

#85 User is offline   sectionate 

• Sectionate
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:sectionate

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:11 PM

View PostPaint Marine, on May 7 2007, 05:34 PM, said:

He's just really really good, that's all. He stuck his barrel up the guys mask, without him knowing.

finally back
no fool
low mask, no visor
I was taller than the guy and at the top of the hill behind cover
turdling

This post has been edited by sectionate: 02 December 2009 - 09:12 PM

Posted Image

#86 User is offline   TheEnd 

• I am the who when you call "Who's there?"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheFear07

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:13 AM

Super Necropost.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

#87 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:06 AM

Ultramega necropost!

#88 User is offline   AceTrinity 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:AceTrinity

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:05 PM

ive flanked the enemy MANY of times getting into the elk (the name of the fort) and walk in there all casually like im on there team, tag them ALL out, saves paint =P
If we can not do it, It can not be done!
Official Sabre #139

#89 User is offline   delux247 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:54 PM

Was playing with a phantom pump, chopped a ball in the chamber. Snuck up behind one of the opposing team members (he surrendered)... I then used him as a meat shield, pointed my non-usuable pump and surrendered his 3 last team members for the win... classic

#90 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:26 AM

well, it is AWFUL to be the one that is crept up on..... the last time i played woodsball, i was the fool who got barrel tagged .. it was extremely embarrasing .... i would always run up with a contingent, and split off at a particular point .... i ran to a tree while i was taking fire from the flank and as soon as i knelt down, i felt three taps on my back, and a voice said ... you're out .. when i turned to see who it was ( we all pretty much knew each other at the field ), i could still barely make him out .. full ghillie, face paint, he did a great job..... but i was shocked, i had not a clue he had been laying down flat in the bushes ... looked like a bushrug ..lol

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users