Special Ops Paintball: How close have you gotten to someone without them knowing? - Special Ops Paintball

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How close have you gotten to someone without them knowing? Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:36 PM

this close

#62 User is offline   tipbl 

• Lincoln's Assassins co-captian
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tipbl

Posted 16 May 2007 - 08:11 PM

i have had people walk within an arms length of me before, I was laying beside a trail in my BDU's and ghillie mask.

Shot em in the back. They were not happy at all.

#63 User is offline   Moonlighter 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MOONIGHT

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:25 PM

Ref stepped on me. :wacko:
IPB Image

Gunner-Commander im outa paintballs
*commander gives him one ball*
Gunner-What the heck am i suppose to do with this
Commander-Kill me two people

#64 User is offline   Deus Ex Machina 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 May 2007 - 12:31 PM

I've managed to walk past a guy once. I got a few feet, then he saw me, I saw him, and we both slowly just walked away from each other. Better to run and fight another day, then to have your nuts be blown across the field.

#65 User is offline   josef_k 

• WWII mod-o-holic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Josef_K

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:36 AM

I've been stepped on without being detected until I knocked the person off me while near Tippmann Towers at Hell Survivors in the fall. Does that count as close enough?

This post has been edited by josef_k: 01 June 2007 - 12:37 AM

There are 101 types of people: those who understand binary, those who don't, and those who just can't count.

#66 User is offline   AgentMongoose 

• If you see me its already too late
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:AgentMongoose

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:11 AM

crept up to a guy who wouldn't stop blind firing... so i just stayed under his shots and barrel tagged him.... he was amazed that i could get through his hail of fire... he wasn't very bright, or so it would seem

Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio

(Stealth, Patience, Honor)

#67 User is offline   little_ben 

• Cowards die many times before their death
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:little_ben

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:46 AM

last weekend we were just playin some little games for team pratice and i was flanking along with our capt. he was about 20 ft. behind me and a little further up the hill, newayz i was looking up the hill the whole time when suddenly i look to my right and not 10 ft. from me i see a guy lay'd down staring right by me at our capt. i slowly raised my gun and fired 2 shots, hitting him in the hand. he still didnt look at me and stayed locked on our captian. so i waited a sec. to make sure he wasnt out, then took aim and put 1 right between his eyes. then he stood up looked around and finaly saw me and procedded to shout HOW THE F................ . the funny thing is that i wasnt even in cover, i was stood straight up in the open, and he didnt c me. lol. we had a laugh about that 1 in the safe zone.

#68 User is offline   runningbear 

• I am the HAMMER for Team MSB
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:runningbear

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:14 AM

i was standing over someone with my barrel about 6-8 inches from his shoulder about to tag him out before he herd me snap a twig i stepped on instead of stepping on him.
oh and he is the team sniper, im the teams hammer/broadsword. i do that kind of thing alot. im also one hell of a scout. i spot movement and/or color differances very very easily. i played the sniper possition for a short while but enjoy the sick fire power of the possitions i play now.

#69 User is offline   patrickbauk 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SNIPERBONES

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:11 AM

haha i have two funny stories.
1. at a friends house, i found an uprooted tree and hid in the hole left by the roots. i had a good view of the other teams flag and was radioing my team with enemy strength, etc. then my friend (other team) walks up and goes prone. he doesnt see me, so i slowly snuck up behind him. *warning* this may seem pretty HAPPY SKIPPING JOYFUL PERSON, but o well. hes lyan prone, pretty much spread eagled on the ground. i reached out with my barrel tagged him up the a%#. it was hilarios n he was so freaked out for the rest of the day.

2. walk on day at oa paintball. i was layin on the side of a trail when a lone player walks by. i grabbed his ankle and he went nuts. he started shooting in circles, jus holdin down the trigger. for some reason he didnt shoot the ground? but im not complaining. anyway then i shot him so he wudnt lite me up. he was so PERTURBED off. :ghillie: :ninja:
the only people who say there is no paintball sniper havent played me yet

#70 User is offline   H3 Proto 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:29 PM

In airball, bunkered him from 2 feet away when he was facing the opposite direction, if that counts. :)

-Warrior

#71 User is offline   Sgt. Snake 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sgt. Snake

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:51 PM

Not to long ago I got within about arms reach of a few guys at my field but I let them pass because they were the opposing teams broadswords and would of lite me up bad.

But the closest ever is when one of MY OWN TEAM mates got freaked out when I spoke to him from a foot away and he didn't know I was their.

Attached File(s)

#72 User is offline   lightheavygunner 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 June 2007 - 07:09 PM

I got about 7 feet from my brother once. He never saw me but unfortunately, my CO2 can had loosened and it fired very weakly and gave me away. He then proceeded to inflict the most painful paintball bruise on my arm. This was about a year ago and I still have a scar from it.
Hammer- How fast do you want that wall painted?
Why try to hit someone with one ball when you can unload an entire hopper on'em, that ways
more fun!

#73 User is offline   G36C 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:G36C

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:08 PM

i got within 5ft by accident lol. i was setting up for an ambush when my buddy walked by so close he almost kicked my barrel
A5 I Opsgear SAW Shroud I Opsgear SAW Drum Mag I Opsgear SAW Stock I Opsgear 16" M4 Barrel I APE v2.0 Egrip I Techted Cyclone I Polished Internals I X7 Hopper I Tasco 30mm Red Dot I Palmers A5 Stabilizer I Tiberius Arms Fore Grip I

#74 User is offline   fliegendaffe 

• The Paintball Monkey
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fliegendaffe

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:20 PM

i've been right next to them because i couldn't see their arm bad and i yelled friendly coming up, so he didn't check. but i got him to surrender when i noticed

#75 User is offline   lightheavygunner 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:15 AM

Yeah mine was by accident to. We were setting up to ambush for each other I guess in almost the same spot and I just saw him first.
Hammer- How fast do you want that wall painted?
Why try to hit someone with one ball when you can unload an entire hopper on'em, that ways
more fun!

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users