Special Ops Paintball: How close have you gotten to someone without them knowing? - Special Ops Paintball

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How close have you gotten to someone without them knowing? Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   chuck911 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Dr. Awesome

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:53 AM

well, this isnt about me, its about someone getting close to me. The first time i ever played i played at my friends house near lake martin. it was just a 2 on 2. The kid we were playing against had been playing since he was 7; now he is sponsered and pnly plays tounament speedball. But, me and my friend were kneeling over, so our shirts were very tight against our backs. We were focused fowards because we thought no one would come up from behind us because of the house in that direction. And then with no warning two loud pops ring out and me and my friend fall over. Are friend had shot us at a 2 foot range. He could of easilly taken us out from further back or barrel tagged us but no. This was easily the most painfull paintball experience ever. Plus it has alos made me a better player, i always watch my back and no one sneaks up on me unless there in a prone position.

#47 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:59 AM

Well I wasn't doing the sniper/ambush thing, but I got with in 5 feet of someone on Sunday. I swung out to my team's right tape line and managed to get behind the other team. The other team initially thought I was one of them when I started to eliminate them.

I have also managed to get close enough to surrender people on a few speedball courses as well.

#48 User is offline   tacsnipa 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tacsnipa

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:59 PM

I was laying in an open feild and a 4-man squad comes. I took out 3 then he got too close(about 3 feet). He then just walked on past me and i shot him in the head.

#49 User is offline   P 1 IVI P 1 N G 

• Team Stealth Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:P 1 IVI P 1 N G

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:23 PM

I've gotten within five feet of an opposing player. Not as close as some of you, but it's the best I have.
Every time somebody shoots at someone who isn't wearing a mask, someone drowns a sack of puppies.
Every time somebody purposely overshoots someone, a dolphin is harpooned and eaten alive.
Every time somebody wipes, a family of bunnies gets run over by a Steamroller. That's why they have to reproduce so fast. Theoretically, that's how dinosaurs became extinct.

Team Stealth Official Site---HEMOG

#50 User is offline   Esgar 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowmeld

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:18 PM

WEll, I'm not sure how close I've gotten using movement, but once I was sitting still and I managed to barrel tag a guy in his, erm, lower places.
Any joe with a rifle can make long shots. A true sniper is a master of stealth and concealment.
IPB Image

#51 User is offline   Josiah 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:12 AM

about 10 feet then i shot him in the back :)
Im The Dagger Your Commander Warned You About

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY.

Gun Control is Aiming,Pulling The Trigger,and Hitting The Intended Target

#52 User is offline   sectionate 

• Sectionate
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:sectionate

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:58 PM

Muzzle-stamp to the forehead on one player that thought he would push the berm without suppressive fire.
To those who don't know, a muzzle-stamp is when you jab your weapon forward into the other persons body. Thus leaving an imprint of the front of your barrel on somebody's body. It ends up looking like a red circle.
that's called getting owned
Posted Image

#53 User is offline   kl0wn 

• PipPip

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:18 PM

Last Friday I got 3 feet away from someone without either of us knowing the other one was there. We were both at opposite sides of a small pine tree. He started shooting at one of my team mates when I realized he was there and then I got him.

#54 User is offline   P 1 IVI P 1 N G 

• Team Stealth Commander
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:P 1 IVI P 1 N G

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:12 PM

View Postsectionate, on Apr 30 2007, 06:58 PM, said:

Muzzle-stamp to the forehead on one player that thought he would push the berm without suppressive fire.
To those who don't know, a muzzle-stamp is when you jab your weapon forward into the other persons body. Thus leaving an imprint of the front of your barrel on somebody's body. It ends up looking like a red circle.
that's called getting owned

How'd you do that with his mask on?

Err... while he had his mask on.
Every time somebody shoots at someone who isn't wearing a mask, someone drowns a sack of puppies.
Every time somebody purposely overshoots someone, a dolphin is harpooned and eaten alive.
Every time somebody wipes, a family of bunnies gets run over by a Steamroller. That's why they have to reproduce so fast. Theoretically, that's how dinosaurs became extinct.

Team Stealth Official Site---HEMOG

#55 User is offline   Paint Marine 

• Ghost Flanker
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Paint Marine

Posted 07 May 2007 - 03:34 PM

He's just really really good, that's all. He stuck his barrel up the guys mask, without him knowing.

This post has been edited by Paint Marine: 07 May 2007 - 03:34 PM

IPB Image

Furtim, Patientia, Veneratio

#56 User is offline   Philipp122 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 07 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

I was playing at my local field two months ago, we were playing in "the city". It was reinsertion, so when I got shot I ran back to base and immediately sprinted back out and to the nearest building and crouched down by the corner. Then I saw a barrel poking out of a nearby window.. It was an opposing team member shooting at our base. I about started cracking up; all I had to do was move five feet down the wall and barrel tag is gun through the open window. Also, it was the only guy in the building, so the move cleared out a whole building for our team :D

#57 User is offline   coveringfire 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:37 PM

6 feet of two guys got them both and they never knew what hit them. I was sure they were going to here me with all the dead twigs i stepped on and my teammates yelling at me to get back plus i was out in the open.
Stalking since '06, Postin since '09, Playin since '04. Feedback
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.

#58 User is offline   SilentSniper09 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:18 PM

I have never personally gotten really close to anybody. I know my friend has though. We were playing castle conquest and some of my friends were in the castle. For some idiotic reason they didnt cover the backside of the castle so my friend walked right in and got 10 guys to surrender. Not bad for him.
"Lord let my shot fly straight and true."

#59 User is offline   ThatCanadianSniper 

• The colour of your mask is now in my hands...
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:That_Canadian_Guy

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:49 PM

mm... bareel taged a guy wen my friends had him pined down. i ran into his bunker, just for funzzies, even though i had a clear shot. i poked him, he jumped, shot at me. but then i explained that it was a mercy... good times. And... my friend steped on my leg once, i was onder a bush... Oh, an i got close enough to see some dudes shoe. he laughed, i laughed, he shot me...

#60 User is offline   SoldierXDefcon 

• SoldierX
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SoldierXDefcon

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:29 PM

Closest I ever came without them having no clue at all was 10 ft give or take and I took them out with one shot to the mask...... :happy:

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users