Special Ops Paintball: SOP Official Late Night Thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (829 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SOP Official Late Night Thread For use after 11PM to 6:30AM. Rate Topic: ***** 4 Votes

#1 Guest_Jester3_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:20 AM

http://www.bandofbro...pb.com/chat.php

This is the late-night thing.

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:21 AM

i'm not an insomniac, but i'm always here at this time. What do you all do for food at this time of night? Where i work all the stores nearby are closed for likethe next 2 exits either way up or down the highway. I end up having to eat all the crap they have in the vending machines here. Which isnt much good. I can only eat crappy powdered mac and cheese so much before i want to slit my throat.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   Pooker 

• Lawl @ this forum
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Pooker

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:23 AM

Yeah it goes hand and hand. I was actually gonna put that in there too lol.

Tea (Green) and maybe some chips and hummus if Ihave any.
Digitally Dangerous
"So what? She had sex in your bed... Somebody had to, and obviously you dropped the ball..." - Jones
"No, Puzuma, please tea bag me for free......actually....after that statement....I don't even care"- Deuce

#4 Guest_Jester3_*

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:24 AM

I've had pizza, pastries, and cold Mcdonald's chicken nuggets in the last 20 minutes.

#5 User is offline   Pooker 

• Lawl @ this forum
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:25 AM

It;s hard to find "Quiet food" like stuff that doesn't have to be nuked or anything.
Digitally Dangerous
"So what? She had sex in your bed... Somebody had to, and obviously you dropped the ball..." - Jones
"No, Puzuma, please tea bag me for free......actually....after that statement....I don't even care"- Deuce

#6 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:30 AM

View PostPooker, on Mar 3 2007, 03:25 AM, said:

It;s hard to find "Quiet food" like stuff that doesn't have to be nuked or anything.

exactly. When i am home i always try to be quiet, but no quick and fast foods are quiet. There are always wrappers and bags and things that makes tons of noise.

I'd take anything in general. If i could find some steaks, i'd gladly bring a grill to work to cook em up. That would make for a great meal at work. Lol.

I so wish i could find pizza at this time of night. Chinese only delivers til like 2 am. MMMMmmmmm pizza. Now you got me thinking....... Looks like it will be another night of powdered mac and cheese. I guess i have been pampered for too long eating velvetta shells and cheddar, this instant mac stuff just isn't as super yummyliscious. (yeah that is a word :D)
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#7 User is offline   Pooker 

• Lawl @ this forum
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:31 AM

Tonight I listened to Mad World 25 times in a row.
Digitally Dangerous

#8 Guest_Jester3_*

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:33 AM

Local pizza places FTW, the grease was dripping down my arm. :nododgy:

#9 Guest_Jester3_*

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:41 AM

lol, check this out:

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

An African Lion much like this is responsible for the death of 28 Cambodian Midgets
Spectators cheered as entire Cambodian Midget Fighting League squared off against African Lion
Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of Kâmpóng Chhnãng.

The fight was slated when an angry fan contested Yang Sihamoni, President of the CMFL, claiming that one lion could defeat his entire league of 42 fighters.

Sihamoni takes great pride in the league he helped create, as was conveyed in his recent advertising campaign for the CMFL that stated his midgets will "... take on anything; man, beast, or machine."

This campaign is believed to be what sparked the undisclosed fan to challenge the entire league to fight a lion; a challenge that Sihamoni readily accepted.

An African Lion (Panthera Leo) was shipped to centrally located Kâmpóng Chhnãng especially for the event, which took place last Saturday, April 30, 2005 in the city’s coliseum.

The Cambodian Government allowed the fight to take place, under the condition that they receive a 50% commission on each ticket sold, and that no cameras would be allowed in the arena.

The fight was called in only 12 minutes, after which 28 fighters were declared dead, while the other 14 suffered severe injuries including broken bones and lost limbs, rendering them unable to fight back.

Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle it.”

#10 User is offline   Legato 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:57 AM

dude, me and the guy nexty to me at work have been laughing bout this for like 5 min now. How? like WTF? Who is dumb enough to sign up for this? Serisoulsy. If you asked me to fight a lion with 41 other people, i would say **** NO. And im 6'5" 300 lbs. How does a government sanction this?

Do you have the news link, just so i can send it to friends?

#11 User is offline   Pooker 

• Lawl @ this forum
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2007 - 01:59 AM

make a free webs site and put it on there.
:D :laugh: :)
Digitally Dangerous

#12 Guest_Jester3_*

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:01 AM

It's not real. :D

http://www.snopes.co.../lionmidget.asp

But here's teh "article".

http://www.newturfers.com/mwf/attach/38/35...nRing-Fight.htm

#13 User is offline   Pooker 

• Lawl @ this forum
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:03 AM

I;m hungry... -_-.
Digitally Dangerous

#14 User is offline   Lynnch 

• Haha, how ironic
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lynnch

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:13 AM

No one is sober enough to drive us (me and my roommate) to del taco. Curses.

#15 Guest_Jester3_*

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:15 AM

View PostLynnch, on Mar 3 2007, 02:13 AM, said:

No one is sober enough to drive us (me and my roommate) to del taco. Curses.

What are you guys? Amputees?

Share this topic:

• (829 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users