• You cannot reply to this topic

weirdest dream whats yours? Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#46 User is offline   millhouse 

• Proud Jeep Owner
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Millhouse09

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:22 PM

My wierdest dream was at my old house a volcano erupted in my backyard (in ohio mind you) and then our dog was running around on fire. Then the dogs nose fell off and was a skeleton running around the yard on fire.

#47 User is offline   mrwaterbuffalo 

• still lives with his parents
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mrwaterbuffalo

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:30 PM

Scariest dream I've ever had? I was 4, at the circus, and I was surrounded by clowns. They killed my dad and started chasing me. I woke up crying and ran into my parents room to make sure that my dad was still alive. I have hated clowns ever since.
Still misses DoN ;_;
All my friends are mods now

#48 User is offline   robin92490 

• Brownie Points- 160
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:robin92490

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:33 PM

View Postjimcohlanza, on Mar 1 2007, 02:36 AM, said:

View PostDream of Nullification, on Feb 28 2007, 09:06 PM, said:

another one, more of a nightmare was me fighting some skeltons that one was real freaky.

I hate dreams where I have to punch something. It always feels like my punches are muffled and weak. I think it's because I sleep on my right side, and most of my weight is on my right arm. Maybe I should start sleeping on my back so I can punch toward the sky. :ninja:

I get the same thing. Granted i dont fight often, or hardly ever... but in dreams that i end up in a fight its like i cant hit hard or something.

I dont dream often anymore. but when i do its always me getting into a car accident, and either I die, or my mom or my sisters are stuck in the car and i watch them die... I dont like it.
<3 Will/Ghostinthewood

I secretly like Teddy more than anyone.

#49 User is offline   Junkalunka 

• The Hawaiian Wraith King
  • Pip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:40 PM

View PostVrysius, on Mar 1 2007, 06:49 PM, said:

don't get me started. I dreamt once that me, my friends dad, pres. bush, my dad, my band teacher, my math teacher, and this kid from my school I hate were protecting the world from a Saturn V rocket modded out with nuclear warheads, that would somehow split up into pieces and bomb the whole world. We were in this computer room with red lights and stuff when the predators from AVP come in this dark red-lit warehouse with hallways and attics everywhere, then Condoleeza Rice came and killed one of them, only to be shot by my friends dad because he mistook her for a predator, then we started an epic battle with the predators which was freaky, then the fantastic four died in the news.

but this one was really weird, and scary. It wont sound scary and shouldn't of been but it was. I was racing the supra in The fast and the Furious, and a mustang was racing me. Carlos Mencia was on top of his car, and it scared the crap out of me.

Awesum! damn I love dreams like that! fricken fantastic four, predators, Bush, nukes and all that in one dream... congrats

View Postmrwaterbuffalo, on Mar 1 2007, 07:30 PM, said:

Scariest dream I've ever had? I was 4, at the circus, and I was surrounded by clowns. They killed my dad and started chasing me. I woke up crying and ran into my parents room to make sure that my dad was still alive. I have hated clowns ever since.

Hey I was wondering how we could be added to your signature list concerning your avatar.

See my nation Neo Waianae
Nation Strength: 37,460 Nukes: 20 Tech:851 Infra: 3999

#50 User is offline   robin92490 

• Brownie Points- 160
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:52 PM

I think the weirdest dream i ever had was one where i was under water. Just like... living under water. It was just very confusing.

the SCARIEST dream i ever had was when i was like 5. i used to have this reoccuring night mare that i threw a wrapper of some candy on the ground. you know those candys that are like peanut butter, their called mary janes or something? Well it was one of those and it was a black wrapper, and it turned into this evil horse that chased me around my yard and i locked myself in my closet. Until the next morning when i was going out for the bus, the horse was standing on my from porch. That was scary... haha.
<3 Will/Ghostinthewood

#51 User is offline   Shmilling 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SPECIAl OPS 24/7

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:58 PM

I would have to say that the scariest dream happend when i was like ten and i had just had found out who michael jakson realy was and what he had done cause it was all over the news.

So any way my dream was that he was chasing me around my house yelling my name. Then his face melted........ No lie this was a real dream.

That was the ABSOLUTE SCARIEST dream i have ever had.

This post has been edited by spec ops 24/7: 01 March 2007 - 07:59 PM

#52 User is offline   D.E.A.D. EYE 

• Bow Chicka Bow Wow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:gunner99

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:06 PM

i had this one dream that the ship from ghost DOO DOO was beside us and that me my dad and this guy were in this dingy and they were sleeping i started sleeping off the boat and i was like DAD DAD DAD........ and i fell in. i woke up sweating. and i use to have night terrors where i wake up and i start running around the house screming and i would have to say i am just remembering this and i am thinking about killing my self cause i was so scared.

This post has been edited by D.E.A.D. EYE: 01 March 2007 - 08:07 PM

Digitally Dangerous

#53 User is offline   Super Saber 

• May the Schwartz be with you!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Tater

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:13 PM

View Postsilentshots213, on Mar 1 2007, 07:38 AM, said:

Sometimes my dreams come true, kinda like premonition, and asp kinda thing. Yeah I know it sounds weird but i swear its true. For example I can talk to someone and I remember a dream I had that the exact conversation im having happened and I know what the persons gonna say, i know my reponses and my thoughts all ahead of what i normally would becasue I remmeber them in my dreams, yeah confusing i know.

That happens to me all the time.

OK, mine is realy werid: I'm in jail walk along a cells as a pirisoner, next thing I know I'm gettingjumped by like 6 large guys I crawl along getting beaten I get near the end of the walk way I start yelling for help and this pure white Jim Carry wiht dark blue blood veins thats elf like about 3 feet tall he helps me by taking off his hand and giving it to me...... to open cell with a finger print reader the open his cell, which I do I slam the iron bar door shut I thank this Carry elf which is sitting in a used totlie with no legs, when I ask about his legs the elf saids the people in rehab took them, I trun awat see this guy was pluged into the wall like the borg unplugs and come for me then a SAW gun is my hands a I shoot every thing that moves, then I wake up. Werid Huh?

This post has been edited by Super Saber: 01 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

#54 User is offline   robin92490 

• Brownie Points- 160
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:14 PM

i also had a VERY scary dream last night, its one of those dreams that stick out in your mind.

i was in museum being chased by some black guy that was trying to rape me. That scares me. (No im not racist.)
<3 Will/Ghostinthewood

#55 User is offline   D.E.A.D. EYE 

• Bow Chicka Bow Wow
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:22 PM

View PostSuper Saber, on Mar 1 2007, 11:13 PM, said:

View Postsilentshots213, on Mar 1 2007, 07:38 AM, said:

Sometimes my dreams come true, kinda like premonition, and asp kinda thing. Yeah I know it sounds weird but i swear its true. For example I can talk to someone and I remember a dream I had that the exact conversation im having happened and I know what the persons gonna say, i know my reponses and my thoughts all ahead of what i normally would becasue I remmeber them in my dreams, yeah confusing i know.

That happens to me all the time.

OK, mine is realy werid: I'm in jail walk along a cells as a pirisoner, next thing I know I'm gettingjumped by like 6 large guys I crawl along getting beaten I get near the end of the walk way I start yelling for help and this pure white Jim Carry wiht dark blue blood veins thats elf like about 3 feet tall he helps me by taking off his hand and giving it to me...... to open cell with a finger print reader the open his cell, which I do I slam the iron bar door shut I thank this Carry elf which is sitting in a used totlie with no legs, when I ask about his legs the elf saids the people in rehab took them, I trun awat see this guy was pluged into the wall like the borg unplugs and come for me then a SAW gun is my hands a I shoot every thing that moves, then I wake up. Werid Huh?

im watching jim carrey on tv right now lol
Digitally Dangerous

#56 User is offline   Uriah 

• Whats a skunk bird? Dat's a Skunk Bird
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Uriah

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:33 PM

Hmm, weird dreams...

Well, one time I drempt that I was playing on a pond during the winter with all of my cousins when all of a sudden I broke through and drowned. Later I find myself at church and sign into heaven. I kept getting impatiant as I did when I was 5-6 years old.

Later I was back at the pond, under the ice, still dead as I wtched my cousins and brothers playing on the pond again. Then I watch my one cousin stray to the place where I fell in and she did likewise. At that point I watched her drown to death. Some time after that (and showing her around) we said goodbye and I woke up.

Another time I was suspended on the side devel's tower out west over a bunch of rattlesnakes. I ended up getting down and had to shoot a bunch of bad guys with my Dad's .22 Revover. They would die, but you would have to shoot them TWICE. I ran out of ammo so I found some nails and loaded back up, but then I woke up.

After that, there are alot of repeditive dreams. You know, when you keep doing the same thing over and over and over? Those suck. Note, all of these dreams happend when I was 5-9 years old. After that they stoped being really creative.
Hello, I am Uriah, RCO of the SBA and Commander of The Skunk Bird Army.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot loose."
--Jim Elliot, leader of the men who gave their lives at the hands of those who they tried to save -- it worked.

#57 User is offline   D.E.A.D. EYE 

• Bow Chicka Bow Wow
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:35 PM

the human mind is a odd thing.
Digitally Dangerous

#58 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:38 PM

Is it weird that I do not dream?... I'm not even kidding.

I even recall the last dream I had, and I haven't had a dream since.

I was walking down my driveway and i decided to try to hood-slide my car... I tried and failed miserably and hit the driveway. Then I woke up.

Haven't had a dream since... I feel like I'm missing out

did I die for a second there?...

#59 User is offline   robin92490 

• Brownie Points- 160
  • PipPip

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:44 PM

View PostTREE FITTY, on Mar 1 2007, 08:38 PM, said:

Is it weird that I do not dream?... I'm not even kidding.

I even recall the last dream I had, and I haven't had a dream since.

I was walking down my driveway and i decided to try to hood-slide my car... I tried and failed miserably and hit the driveway. Then I woke up.

Haven't had a dream since... I feel like I'm missing out

i wouldnt say youre missing out, most of the time my dreams arent good so i wish i didnt dream at all. I consider you lucky.
<3 Will/Ghostinthewood

#60 User is offline   mrwaterbuffalo 

• still lives with his parents
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:mrwaterbuffalo

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:47 PM

I don't regularly have dreams, but when I do, there weird. Like when I was sick, I dreamt of a ferris wheel that had white winged unicorns (No, not pegasi) and it was just going around, and around, and around. When I woke up I had to run to the bathroom so I could vomit in a safe place. :D
Still misses DoN ;_;
All my friends are mods now

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users