• You cannot reply to this topic

SPECOPS Fusions Yet another one of there reviews

#1 User is offline   EmperorNikko 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:EmperorNikko

Posted 05 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

I just got my fusion pants and shirt in the mail about 2 hours ago.I will first do a review on the pants (since im wearing them right now).

Fusion Pants
The pants are awsome!They feel extremly comfterble and durable.

The pockest are kind of 50-50.The two main pockets on the side are extemly big and will be very usefull.As for the back pockets they are kind of tight when you put your hand in them.The two front pockets are at a wierd angle so if you put your hands in them and keep them there (like if your just in a relaxed position it feels wierd) but there pretty big and are good to store stuff in on the field.

The padding on the knees is a nice touch.There thick enough to kneel on the ground and not reely feel much but thin enough so your knees arnt marshmallows.
The croch padding i cant really explain.All you have to know is "YOUR JEWELS ARE SAFE".However i think you'll still feel a little somthing if you did get shot there though but your still pretty safe.

The pants has a velcro side belt.There so you can make the pants a little tighter (there for the more leaner people out there) but you can still put a belt on if your super scinny.

So for the pants i give a 9.5 out of 10.Just cause some of the pockets are a little to tight.ALSO for size i got a MD im a 30 waist 32inseem.They say they only make them in 30 inseem (exept for much larger size)but these fit me perfecto so if anyone has questions on the size there you go.

Shirt
The shirt is really light weight and breathable.Also very comfterble.

The shoulder and elbow padding is nice.There soft and give it a nice look.While i was laying on my tile floor their wasnt much strain on my elbows and felt nice.

I dont know what more else to say about the shirt but it feels nice.I give it a 10 out of 10.

I will have pictures up tonight or tommorrow (but for sure tommorrow).

This post has been edited by EmperorNikko: 05 December 2006 - 05:32 PM

#2 User is offline   RDmem3 

• 1st PID Brigade Cmdr
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:1stPIDCmdr

Posted 06 December 2006 - 05:28 AM

yeah I would like to see more pictures of the gear from other angles before I buy it

#3 User is offline   EmperorNikko 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:03 PM

Sorry all i couldnt get the pictures in.My computer crashed yesterday and we just got it fixed.Then my sister lended out her camra but not to worry when she gets it back ill post them up.

#4 User is offline   HoseKing 

• snakes on my hopper
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:HOSEKING

Posted 07 December 2006 - 04:50 PM

I love mine but I have a major beef with the dye quality. Around the waist where I wear my pack and the top of my shoulders where my vest is, the colors have faded to almost white. It happened after the first time I used them and spec ops said that its normal for colors to fade, I just dont think they should fade so soon :ghillie:

#5 User is offline   EmperorNikko 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 December 2006 - 06:01 PM

Sorry guys i cant figure out her camera its just to confusing :D .I took the pictures but it made them look like there action figure size sorry.But they are very nice and i reccomend them to anyone.

This post has been edited by EmperorNikko: 15 December 2006 - 04:52 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users