• You cannot reply to this topic

88/4500 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   AK TOTIN 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:AK TOTIN

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:47 PM

My friend is offering to sell me his old HPA tank. It has plenty of time left till the hydro date and its in good condition. But he wants a LP tank and its a HP tank. I'm going to be using it with a remote on my A-5 but I was wondering if it would be too big to run on gun if I buy a new marker in the future? And would it be possible to use it on a high-end low-pressure marker I've heard that they have a converter or something to regulate the psi output.
Insurgency, the best thing since waffles.

#2 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:47 PM

Running air on gun or remote is pretty much personal prefferance no matter how big or small the tank is. If it feels right to run it on gun do it. If you think it would be too big to run on gun, then just run remote.

To answer you other question, yes you can use it on a low pressure marker. All low pressure markers come with a regulator that will reduce the pressure to the proper operating pressure for the marker.

#3 User is offline   oerllikon 

• All closed bolt.... Awwww yeeaah
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SIA5 Dagger

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:52 PM

spot on. or you could buy a lowpressure reg for your tank too. i prefer not to run my 114/3000 on my pump or a5. it weighs twice as much as my pump, and is about 1.5 times longer. good luck

#4 User is offline   army 4 life 

• 11B Infantry
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Army4life

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

View Postoerllikon, on Feb 9 2008, 06:52 PM, said:

spot on. or you could buy a lowpressure reg for your tank too. i prefer not to run my 114/3000 on my pump or a5. it weighs twice as much as my pump, and is about 1.5 times longer. good luck

Sorry for getting off topic but where did you get a 114/3000 I've been looking for one
TO HAVE TRIED AND FAILED IS BETTER THAN TO HAVE NEVER TRIED AT ALL

#5 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:16 PM

View Postarmy 4 life, on Feb 9 2008, 10:00 PM, said:

View Postoerllikon, on Feb 9 2008, 06:52 PM, said:

Sorry for getting off topic but where did you get a 114/3000 I've been looking for one

heres a link to a 114/3000 from a guy that is very good. he lives about 20 minutes from me and we've played plenty of times and he is very trustworthy. and the tank has a brand new hydro on it as well. tell him florentine sent you
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users