Special Ops Paintball: Free Finale 2008 - LCP Dec. 13-14th - Special Ops Paintball

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Free Finale 2008 - LCP Dec. 13-14th Rate Topic: -----

#166 User is offline   DOC92 

• Quadzilla not gojira
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DOC

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

The paint was nice to shoot. I put 9 cases through the Quadzilla with no chops. But if that paint broke on you...it was like removing cake batter. Tons of bounces all weekend.
32bps+8hours+12cases=MMG http://doubletrouble.21.forumer.com/ My tech guy: DoubleTrouble2

#167 User is offline   Sideshow 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Sidesh0w

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:53 PM

View PostAcara, on Dec 15 2008, 12:13 PM, said:

The blue team had a healthy lead going into the final battle (roughly 300 points if I heard right), but the final battle flag was scored every 10 minutes & worth a LOT of points (roughly 3-1/2 missions worth each 10 minutes)... and red team had it for quite a while during the final battle. Finally getting around the corner of Hell's kitchen and holding the flag the last 20 minutes gave blue the win ....but it was pretty close.

Disclaimers .... this is all to the best of my knowledge/memory ....someone feel free to jump in if you have the exact scores (pretty sure Sideshow will know).

You are correct my friend, we had to control hells corner 100% of the game to win, one count of BLUE and it would have been a loss.

Great game to all, and a thank you to all who helped both on AND off the field.

I will be back online later to go into details of my experience, but Im really loopy right now and have to pass out!

#168 User is offline   Aim for the trash 

• Not my name?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:REMOVED AS INAPPROPRIATE

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:54 PM

Enjoy the morphine. :ghillie:

Get better soon!

This post has been edited by Aim for the trash: 15 December 2008 - 02:55 PM

You have failed as a paintballer.
Special Ops Feedback M. Carter Brown feedback
Dirty quotes get you warned. Dang it Mike.

#169 User is offline   Hatchet 

• Certified Pump-Ninja
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hatchet88

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:30 PM

Had a great time at FF. I've gotten better scores, but I've never had a better time playing paintball and hanging around. To Sideshow and the rest of IYOAYAS, I appreciate the hospitality. It was a blast hanging out and getting to know you guys. Rattpack invited us down for the Holy Grail. I can't speak for Nate, but if it's somewhere in the first 20 days of March, I'll certainly come down. I'll have to bring a keg next time, I reckon; with you around the first one didn't last long :ghillie: . Hope your recovery goes smoothly, sir.

EDIT: Oh, and this was my first time at LCP. I didn't win a prize, and I hope to god I never do... Billy's a nut, but it sure was entertaining.

This post has been edited by Hatchet: 15 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

^I think I'll just leave it that way. It suits me.

#170 User is offline   Sideshow 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:45 AM

Well the score was close, Red only lost by 1 final battle flag ( had red gotten one more count it would have raised our score by 100 and lowered Blues by 100, and red would have had a 18 point lead......THATS how close it came to )

#171 User is offline   TIG TIG 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:TIG TIG

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:22 AM

I didn't care who won and still don't. This game was awesome!! Paint was top notch, players were great (with only a couple exceptions on both sides, but there always are), Billy's production was as always the best, the field was versitile. What else can I say? Sideshow I will play for you anyday. And from what I saw from My-T Mouse, as long as he is not going up against you or a select few others I would play for him also. Once again, Great Game!!!
Tippman Owners Club #60

#172 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:24 PM

View PostAim for the trash, on Dec 15 2008, 11:46 AM, said:

By the way, who won? Billy took a loooong time, and I had to leave.

You aren't saying Billy is LONG WINDED are you :rolleyes:
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#173 User is offline   Hatchet 

• Certified Pump-Ninja
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hatchet88

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:08 PM

For the record: Cookie is the man. I mean, sure, billy's great...but cookie's costume = win.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

^I think I'll just leave it that way. It suits me.

#174 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:17 AM

Courtesy of pbjunkie

It doesn't show the black stockings or the two-tone pink pumps, but you get the picture

http://www.pbjunkie....php/photo/83444

This post has been edited by cookie: 17 December 2008 - 06:18 AM

COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer

#175 User is offline   BackMeat 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BackMeat

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:03 AM

Cookie you aint right dude....Did you shave your legs for that one?
Suicidal Chopper Pilot and Proud Member of The Bad Monkeys

"Dats to Mush Paint...To Mush Paint Fo YOU!!!!"

#176 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:21 AM

Nope, didn't have time. Forgot to bring the lipstick, eye shadow and mascara as well. I am keeping the costume for future use :rolleyes: :evil: :evil: :evil: Have to remember to try and shave next time.

Oh Billy, ***bats eye lids*** call me if you ever need a REAL woman.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer

#177 User is offline   psycho(GB) 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:southeastern

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:30 AM

View Postcookie, on Dec 18 2008, 10:21 AM, said:

Nope, didn't have time. Forgot to bring the lipstick, eye shadow and mascara as well. I am keeping the costume for future use :rolleyes: :evil: :evil: :evil: Have to remember to try and shave next time.

Oh Billy, ***bats eye lids*** call me if you ever need a REAL woman.

For anyone that missed this game. U missed out!!! :D
And Backmeat it was better in person. I dont think I have ever in my life laughed so hard. Or screamed. I was horse the next day. Hope to see u at the next game.

#178 User is offline   shewolf 

• shewolf_ronbo
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ronbo

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:18 PM

To everyone that played on both sides, awesome job. You could not ask for any better calliber of baller's
to play with. We can not think of anything serious to complain about from either side,that alone is
extreemly rare. We were very proud to be a part of this game. Blue--> we have never played so hard to
beat an opponent, "mask" off to you, you all deserved the win.

Sideshow & XO-> YOU did not let your side down,ever thru out the entire game, even tho you took some
time away,you had it covered,and then you did return, a little gimpy.{ Just sorry we could not of given
you your victory.} maybee next time--> Very proud to be under your command.

MyTmouse & XO--> The more we played in this game against you and your troops, the more respect you
earned from everyone of us, you kicked but honorabley. By the end of this game we discovered we found
some new & truly good freinds. And look forward to playing with or against you anytime in the future.
This was truly an awesome game. Congrats to you and your side. Jason your a great guy.

Billy & Staff-->What can we say the field is fantastic, Paint was great, {Ronbo had to use extra shampoo this time}
{and all barrel's were clean WOW} Air great. Food ummmmm. Billy as always you showed that u are truly a paintballer
never change, your a great persone and freind, "still waiting for u to get in the tank and shoot people"

Refs--> You all rocked, always there and always fair.We defently know what it is like to ref,when everyone is
right and you have to be in the middle in the heat of the moment and make a decision,it is not easy, and an
extreemly hard and demanding job. We thank-u good job.

PBJunkie--> There is no way to thank you for the hard work you do at games for all the paintballers.
The pictures you take keep the memories going. You are a true insperation to all the games you go to,
You make a difference just by being there, we love u PB you always put a smile on everyones face.

Dale Ford--> Thank you also, for all the hard work you do to promote the sport of paintball and your pictures
are such a joy to everyone.

.Georgia Joe--> Ahhh we finaly meet you on a personal level you are an extreemly outstanding person. Your
a joy to be around and your imagination is awesome. The game format was so cool, you did a great job,
be very proud. Looking forward to be involved with you at another game. And very happy to have you as
our new freind.

South Beach Pimps---> A truly great team indeed, loved runnin and gunnin with you all, and thank you for helping
with the incident. Glad to have you as our freinds. Congrats on your award.

Vender's---> A great big thanks to each and everyone of you, what would we do without you { some would
not be able to play without that part they needed} great prices also. Yes we bought some thing too.

PiMps--> To all of you that attended this game, Sir Pimp says--> leave his alone { Cookie}

And Ghost thank you for gunning with us in the DEMON on Sat and then getting them back for shooting us on Sun.

To all the teams and individual players that ran with our Tank's and our team thank you all, everyone did an
outstanding job. The tank is only as good as the players around it, it did its job because of all your help.

Cookie--> Thank, you so much for what you do at every game you attend, Your food was out of this world,
and the help you do for all the players on both sides is so awesome. You make paintball games such a joy to
attend. And you made such a fantastic Ho. We love you Cookie.

And as always I truly hope I did not forget anyone, We do get a little carried away after a game but heck we love
paintball and enjoy thanking everyone that makes our sport so enjoyable.
Looking forward to the next game and throwing some more paint. See you at the next one.

As always enjoyed being with our freinds and adding new ones.
SheWolf & Ronbo
Lakeland,Fl

Posted Image

#179 User is offline   shewolf 

• shewolf_ronbo
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ronbo

Posted 28 December 2008 - 05:49 PM

Ok it took me a little longer to get this, but I got it finally.
I finaly figured out how to stop our tank from getting shot so much.......
Put Ghost in the tank as a gunner---> :D
Thanks again Ghost.
Posted Image
SheWolf & Ronbo
Lakeland,Fl

Posted Image

#180 User is offline   Sideshow 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 December 2008 - 08:55 PM

Ghost did a great job!!

Ghost, it was a pleasure meeting you and having you on my side! I hope to run with yhou on the field again!! Only this time as a player

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users