• You cannot reply to this topic

How to stay concealed The Do's and Don'ts of concealment Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   killamenjaro 

• The Ghillie Man
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:killamenjaro

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:57 PM

I've had alot of questions about how best to stay concealed, so here it is, some of what i say may seem exsesive but I don't care it works for me.

First, no one expects the extreme, if you hide in a thorn bush, mud, shallow water, hallow log I promise you no one will ever see you, because they don't esxpect to see you.

Second,
stillness, the most important aspect to sniping even if your wearing woodland BDU's in the Desert and you stay perfectly still people will glance right over you, but this includes, slowing your breathing, head movement, even gun motion, because if you have a perfect shot, and swing your gun up quickly, some one else will see you and your done.

Third,
silence, if you have a radio turn it off, if hopper is not full it will rattle, if your pods aren't full they will rattle, if you don't have your safety on and your finger slips (yes I've seen it happen, it safed my life, if the guy's finger hadn't slipped I would have walk'n straight into an ambush..) all these sounds are unatural, and stick out.

Fourth,
nourishment, now i know that your not going out (or maybe you are) and camping out for more than a few hours, but I swear you wil get hungry and you get thirsty, and your game will go down, to minimize movement, take a camel pack, not a water bottle, for food, eat more than you need before going out, but if your desperate, take small, soft food, nothing crunchy, or sticky, because if you have something that is sticky then you'll be uncomfortable, and go to clean it up and get painted..

Fith
, play smart, you aren't rambo make sure you will hit your target, because if that person has any type of reflexes, as soon as you shoot at him, he will find cover, never ever go for a one shot kill, unload half a hopper on his butt.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me, or if you have any thing you would like to share go ahead and post it.

This post has been edited by killamenjaro: 10 May 2008 - 03:57 PM

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" -William Shakespeare

#2 User is offline   ASAP 

• a.k.a. "Smiley"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASAP

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:12 PM

Tiny addition:

View Postkillamenjaro, on May 10 2008, 06:57 PM, said:

for food, eat more than you need before going out, but if your desperate, take small, soft food, nothing crunchy, or sticky, because if you have something that is sticky then you'll be uncomfortable, and go to clean it up and get painted..

If you do decide to take food with you on the field, don't leave any trash. The field owner won't like it nor will the enviroment, and neither will you when it gives away your location. When your done with your meal, place the sandwich bag/wrapper in your pocket and throw it out when your off the field.

This post has been edited by ASAP: 10 May 2008 - 04:14 PM

#3 User is offline   killamenjaro 

• The Ghillie Man
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:killamenjaro

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:18 PM

Yeah, thanks, that's not cool, leaving crap out on a field, the people that own fields pay alot of money to keep them up and running, they should have to pick up our crap to.
"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" -William Shakespeare

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users