Special Ops Paintball: I Need Some Feedback From All Pump/Stock Class Players - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Need Some Feedback From All Pump/Stock Class Players Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   wieczorek24 

• Don't go into the long grass!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:chavez

Posted 11 October 2009 - 02:57 PM

View Postarchanglmikel, on Oct 10 2009, 01:22 PM, said:

I'm not a stock/pump player but I had a thought. How about a pod lid with an opening to fill ten round tubes. Like a mini trinity paint caddy. Something where you plug a tube in, turn in over to fill give it a 1/4 turn to cut it of and than remove the tube. It seems that hand loading ten'ies must be tedious. The great thing is you could make it with just 3 molded plastic pieces, the pod (which is of the shelf as you have pods already), a lid with a hole to the side and a snap on post in the center, and a spinner with a collar to hold the tube in place. Maybe put an o-ring or two in the collar for a good fit.

I just stick them in the bottom of a normal hopper, but something made specifically for filling 10rd tubes would be something I might buy if it can hold like bags of 500 and easily fill 10 rd tubes quickly
<div align="center">
<a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=142281&hl=lethal" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Feedback +4/-0<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a></div>

#32 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:02 PM

View Postwieczorek24, on Oct 11 2009, 05:57 PM, said:

I'm not a stock/pump player but I had a thought. How about a pod lid with an opening to fill ten round tubes. Like a mini trinity paint caddy. Something where you plug a tube in, turn in over to fill give it a 1/4 turn to cut it of and than remove the tube. It seems that hand loading ten'ies must be tedious. The great thing is you could make it with just 3 molded plastic pieces, the pod (which is of the shelf as you have pods already), a lid with a hole to the side and a snap on post in the center, and a spinner with a collar to hold the tube in place. Maybe put an o-ring or two in the collar for a good fit.

I just stick them in the bottom of a normal hopper, but something made specifically for filling 10rd tubes would be something I might buy if it can hold like bags of 500 and easily fill 10 rd tubes quickly

I find the easiest way to fill 10 round tubes is to just open up a bag and scoop them up. Takes 1-2 quick scoops to fill them up. IMHO, I don't think it could get any easier unless you bought them in 10 round tubes or have someone else fill them up for you.

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#33 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:16 PM

View PostBAGELS, on Oct 11 2009, 05:02 PM, said:

I find the easiest way to fill 10 round tubes is to just open up a bag and scoop them up. Takes 1-2 quick scoops to fill them up. IMHO, I don't think it could get any easier unless you bought them in 10 round tubes or have someone else fill them up for you.

same for me....untill you get to the bottom of the bag...and have you do it by handful.

That doesnt mean that if some handy easy to use contraption came around, I wouldnt look into and possibly buy it :P

#34 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:38 PM

View PostErndogg, on Oct 11 2009, 06:16 PM, said:

View PostBAGELS, on Oct 11 2009, 05:02 PM, said:

same for me....untill you get to the bottom of the bag...and have you do it by handful.

That doesnt mean that if some handy easy to use contraption came around, I wouldnt look into and possibly buy it :P

how often do you go through that much paint? lol

THE INVISI-SIG!

#35 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 11 October 2009 - 05:20 PM

View PostBAGELS, on Oct 11 2009, 05:38 PM, said:

how often do you go through that much paint? lol

The field I play at for most games is BYOP, so I can bring the same bag back a few times...lol

#36 User is offline   Agnoeo 

• The lunatics are in my head
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:25 PM

I like the SC pants idea the best with maybe a cargo pocket or something you can drop them into.

A vest would be cool too, but would probably get the pants before the vest...Sorta would depend on which would be more functional and cheapest in cost.
III - One Ball, One Shot, One Kill South East Brigade Patches Coming Soon! Special Ops Pump Crew
So if a pilot scratches his multi million dollar F22, does that raise his auto insurance rates?? -Legato

#37 User is offline   xkpxfattyxx 

• Say WHAT?!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2009 - 09:35 PM

View Postthisissparta, on Oct 8 2009, 01:45 PM, said:

I like the idea like the DYE 'gauntlet' armpads with loops for tubes/12ies on the outside. That would be awesome.

I like it, but I'd rather have it on the inside of my left forearm.

#38 User is offline   esperto96 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:esperto96

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:14 PM

In soft goods I'd like to see MOLLE 12gram and 10rnd tube pouches and holders that can go on existing MOLLE vests, Packs, and Belts. If the snaps are firm enough, they can hook onto plain belts too. Both velcro flap and non-velcro flap options would be nice. Sometimes it's nice not to have to make a loud ripping sound just to get to ten balls of paint.

For hard goods, It would be nice to see a longbow mount for Phantoms or other pumps. I've seen a smattering of voiced wishes for a spring feed on the forums over the years.

#39 User is offline   wieczorek24 

• PipPip

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:05 AM

well in a weekend we usually have 10-15 people all using pumps and filling over 150 10rd tubes by hand kind of sucks...
if there was something kind of like the qloader loader that would shoot paintballs into the tubes that might be kinda cool.
it all depends whether or not its really expensive and how efficient it is at filling tubes
<div align="center">
<a href="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index.php?showtopic=142281&hl=lethal" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Feedback +4/-0<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a></div>

#40 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:44 AM

View Postwieczorek24, on Oct 25 2009, 03:05 AM, said:

well in a weekend we usually have 10-15 people all using pumps and filling over 150 10rd tubes by hand kind of sucks...
if there was something kind of like the qloader loader that would shoot paintballs into the tubes that might be kinda cool.
it all depends whether or not its really expensive and how efficient it is at filling tubes

me and a teammate who uses stock class pb guns would use a 12V or 18V revvy to load our tubes quite quickly lol.
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

#41 User is offline   flyweightnate 

• Closed bolt. Rock n cock, or rock n roll.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:flyweightnate

Posted 25 October 2009 - 10:34 AM

View PostBAGELS, on Oct 11 2009, 06:02 PM, said:

You guys make me sad.

Take a pod. Fill it. Take 7 tubes. Hold them to the mouth of the pod, flip the pod upside down, spin the pod around until all the tubes are filled.

Yay!

(To be fair, when my roommate did this at the field, the rest of us just stared at him, mouth agape. 'Why did this never cross my mind?!)
Feedback.
"Listen to nate hes always right, no joke"- Mighty Mike

#42 User is offline   wieczorek24 

• PipPip

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:54 PM

View Postflyweightnate, on Oct 25 2009, 12:34 PM, said:

View PostBAGELS, on Oct 11 2009, 06:02 PM, said:

You guys make me sad.

Take a pod. Fill it. Take 7 tubes. Hold them to the mouth of the pod, flip the pod upside down, spin the pod around until all the tubes are filled.

Yay!

(To be fair, when my roommate did this at the field, the rest of us just stared at him, mouth agape. 'Why did this never cross my mind?!)

This is what I do currently, but if there was a faster way to do it I might be interested.
I haven't really thought of any faster way of filling them since using the pod with the tube on the bottom is pretty good.
If there was a way to fill them faster, maybe something that shoots balls into the tubes, or dispenses 10 at a time, or maybe a splitter for the end of a pod that would dispense 10 tubes at a time, etc...

That's all the loader ideas I can think of right now.
<div align="center">

#43 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:51 AM

Too bad that doesn't work if you have speed caps. I tried like 3 different loading methods and videotaped them. My way is quickest with speed caps.

THE INVISI-SIG!

#44 User is offline   TaCticulMerderer18 

• Tom Kaye, Mike Cassidy, Glenn Palmer and Budd Orr.... DemiGods
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shiek

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:30 PM

View PostChaos Fiend, on Oct 9 2009, 03:44 PM, said:

3.5 oz & 13/22ci tank covers, rubber ones, padded ones, ones that can hold 12g's and tubes.

lol, well thats a little self contradictory

EDIT: oh yeah, I'd be so down to do reviews/testing if you guys need people. I do play multiple times a week (often in the woods) in the spring/summer/fall and I do play tournaments, so I could also test the durability.

same here... :)

View PostLegato, on Oct 10 2009, 12:48 AM, said:

I have two pairs of Smokin PBs SCP (Stock Class Paintball) pants. They are the best harness/pants ever. I don't even need a harness anymore. I just use all the loops on the pants. And they are solidly built. I wouldn't trade them in for the world. Smokin has said they wont do anymore of the SCP pants though, cause of the problems with them. So if you could perfect a better design, it would be great. i LOVE the pants....LOVE

so whats wrong with them?

Even if you don't see it on the site, we can still get it for you!!!
No, we won't be stocking .50 caliber anything....

#45 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:28 PM

View PostTaCticulMerderer18, on Oct 26 2009, 09:30 PM, said:

so whats wrong with them?

The tube holders are coming undone. They need to be sewn stronger. So i have a few loops that are half undone. Would love to see something similar that has stronger loops sewn in
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users