• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

sniper project Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   t_boneshacone 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:t-bone

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:54 PM

alrights boys and girls my truck needs some work so i am putting my ol pump project up for sale ill show you pics then specs

Posted Image

alright its an pre 2k with a superbolt frame, custom powdercoated body, custom milled body, matching x-chamber,

this thing is set up for pump all you need is a pump kit and cocking rod and your good to go, it will come with your choice of a 12" j&j ceramic barrel(pictured) or with a 14" sp progressive

i am gonna start off by asking $150 obo for it, everything on this gun looks good its pretty much in new shape i just need it gone, and if you want both barrels add $10 and its yours

i have some feedback on here and mcb i only take MO's and i only ship to the lower 48, any other ?'s please feel free to ask
you can pm me on here or shoot me an email to t_bone33_05@yahoo.com and ill try to answer any questions as soon as i can.

thanks for looking,

T-BONE
Thats like walking into a room and saying 'Chocolate Cake' and then walking out...nobody knows what you mean.
-Tenacious

I bet my gun-whore (nah- not a gun whore yet- more of a gun-skank. or whatever comes before whore... Catholic Schoolgirl? :P) senses will kick in and then I'll end up with something else...
-thisissparta

#2 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:57 PM

Nice frame on there :)

#3 User is offline   t_boneshacone 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:t-bone

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:22 PM

it is aint it, you want it back lol
Thats like walking into a room and saying 'Chocolate Cake' and then walking out...nobody knows what you mean.
-Tenacious

I bet my gun-whore (nah- not a gun whore yet- more of a gun-skank. or whatever comes before whore... Catholic Schoolgirl? :P) senses will kick in and then I'll end up with something else...
-thisissparta

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users