I could get a Tiberius T-9 for $350 on actionvillage...
I have a few questions.
1. What all does the t-9 COME WITH when I pay for it? (does it come with a red dot site? stock?, etc...)
2. What is the difference between the t-9 ranger and t-9 elite? (is it the exact same but the elite comes with more stuff?.. and what stuff?)
3. What are the other t-9 'package' things like the ranger and elite.. and is all that is different is the things it comes with?
5. What other gun would you compare this too for range/efficiency/performance?
6. What barrel thread is this?.. I would like to attach an apex tip eventually edit: nvm from what I understand it has its own unique barrel.. but would an apex tip eventually be able to go onto this gun?
7. Is the feedneck 'good'?.. (i saw a video on youtube where the kid explained the neck snapped off from the weight of his hopper so he had to fix it w/ tape)
8. Is there any other military sim markers I should be looking at?
Please list the number and then an answer to each question above or just post whatever you feel you want to add.
This post has been edited by Deadly Milkman: 02 July 2008 - 11:47 AM