Special Ops Paintball: PennDragons Woodsball Team - Looking for Players - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PennDragons Woodsball Team - Looking for Players Lehigh Valley, PA area Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lancer X 

• Dagger with a Space Gun
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Lancer X

Post icon  Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:07 AM

We are an established woodsball team based out of the Lehigh Valley, PA area. We've had some attrition this season and are looking for new players.

The PennDragons attend scenario games, enjoy rec play, and have also begun to hit some tournaments. We traveled to play the Pittsburgh UWL tourney last year, and plan to attend again this year.

Participation in tournaments is not mandatory, but if you wish to travel with us, we will expect you to make the lion's share of our practices.

We will be playing at Skirmish USA a good deal this season, and as such many of us have purchased season passes. In addition, we have also have a small private field in Bath, PA and drill there as well.

We do not hold skill-based tryouts. We are much more interested in signing mature, reliable, personable, fun, and safe players. The skill will come with practice. This doesn't mean everyone makes the team. We are a tight group that gets along well, and are friends off the field as well as on. We're looking for players who will mesh well with the existing group dynamic.

Our focus is methodical, tactical play with a focus on communication (we use radios) and coordination. At the same time, we drill on basics such as snap shooting, etc.

Our players range in age from 16 to 40, but in general we are looking for more mature, established players.

Interested players can contact the author via PM.
With great firepower comes great responsibility

#2 User is offline   AngelondaField 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Gaurd Dog

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

I will be attending penn state in the fall and would be interested in joining your team. I will be in harrisburg I am not sure where that is in relation to you ?

#3 User is offline   Lancer X 

• PipPip

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:20 AM

View PostAngelondaField, on Apr 17 2010, 06:20 PM, said:

I will be attending penn state in the fall and would be interested in joining your team. I will be in harrisburg I am not sure where that is in relation to you ?

Hi Angel. Depending on where in Harrisburg, you'll be about 2 hours away from our field in Bath, PA, and also about 2 hours from Skirmish USA. Even though that might be a bit far for regular play, feel free to get hold of me to set up a road trip. Skirmish USA is a HUGE paintball complex - over 700 acres - and would be worth the drive. We can meet you so you have folks there to play with, etc.

#4 User is offline   The Hobbit 

• Formerly Shadowlord
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:03 PM

great group of guys, played against them in the UWL last year. was an honor to share the field with them.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Lancer X 

• PipPip

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:46 AM

Cheers, Shadowlord! Caught you guys on Traumahead TV a couple weeks ago - nice! Hope to see you in Pittsburgh! By all accounts, looks like we're playing Tactical Div this year.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users