Special Ops Paintball: Special Ops Dagger Vest - Special Ops Paintball

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Special Ops Dagger Vest AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#31 User is offline   Hollis 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Hollis

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:58 PM

just receved my dagger vest and it is awsome... i was very supprised on how well it fit. the velcro waist strap is key....I would recommend this vest to anyone!

#32 User is offline   CaMSpoon 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:57 PM

Another great vest. Cant decide on this or scout vest.
Just shocked how over priced these things are!. The scout is made of cheap metrial that if walmart was selling that vest im sure i could pick it up for 15 dollers.
Its insaine!!!
Dagger vest looks well made but i like the full vest of the scout.

I thought paintball was really popular sport now a days? Why is it the most expensive sport?
Sorry for complaining. : )

#33 User is offline   Vrysius 

• Fire breathing dragon?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Vrysius

Posted 29 October 2006 - 06:10 PM

Sweet I'm so totally getting one ASAP.

#34 User is offline   noobiekilla 

• Get In My Belly!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:screemindemon

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:16 PM

Yeah I like this vest too, but it cost too much for me so I got the Scout Vest! And btw..aww c'mon, no pics of it on you! lol :( Yeah this vest does look sweet, I might get one one I get bored of the Scout lol

View PostCaMSpoon, on Oct 27 2006, 03:57 PM, said:

Just shocked how over priced these things are!. The scout is made of cheap metrial that if walmart was selling that vest im sure i could pick it up for 15 dollers.
Its insaine!!!

I thought paintball was really popular sport now a days? Why is it the most expensive sport?

Actually the Scout is not made of cheap material, it is very strong material, the mesh and the pockets. Look at my review in my sig. Dont give it a review before you have used it.

This post has been edited by noobiekilla: 22 December 2006 - 11:22 AM

#35 User is offline   gamer 

• Yes.... it hurts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHADOWOPS

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:06 PM

I love my Dagger vest. There is no other vest for me... tho that new Black Cell Alias vest looks pretty darn nice!
- I am Jack's complete lack of suprise. -

#36 User is offline   8-Ball 

• The Original Elite Dagger. Original join date 061004, member #10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:8 - BALL

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:42 PM

View PostCaMSpoon, on Oct 27 2006, 02:57 PM, said:

Its insaine!!!

You realize don't you that the Scout and the Dagger are both made by COPS911/Spec Ops and they use the same materials, craftsmanship and Quality control as they do with ALL their products? And it's not only Quality material and workmanship you're paying for, you are also paying for the best customer service in the business. You don't get that at some worthless Ol' Walmart. Wallyworld won't CUSTOM make your vest to your own specs either...most sweat shop manufacturers just don't operate that way.

Once you wear a COPS911/SO vest you'll never play in anything else again...there's simply no comparison.

If you like to play hard, aggressive and light, NOTHING beats a Dagger vest!

#37 User is offline   Sabre11 

• The one and only
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sabre1106

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:09 PM

I have the same vest and i must say that it is a very good vest.

I would rather have it as a vest vest like the broadsword vest. That would make it so much better
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

Maximum size exceeded

#38 User is offline   sprww3 

• Pip
  • Brigade Name:KILLIANS

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:35 PM

just incase anyone is wondering this vest will fit us little-medium sized guys. im 5'10, 140lbs, and have a size 30 waist. itll take about 30seconds of adjusting but in the end youll get a perfect fit. no bouncing no sloshing around, nothing. excellent product, does everything a dagger or sabre needs it to and more!
And When he goes to Heaven,
To Saint Peter will he tell:
One more soldier reporting Sir-
I've served my time in Hell.

B-5 F/S

#39 User is offline   Vrysius 

• Fire breathing dragon?
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:00 PM

Just recieved mine but I didn't bother writing a review a link to this post would be just what I would write lol

#40 User is offline   xscout 

• Texas OPFOR Team Leader
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:xscout

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:01 PM

This review was the deciding factor in my buying a dagger vest.
Absolutely a stunning review, that I couldn't improve on.

My only addition to it would be reccomending anyone buying a dagger vest to invest in a roll of "100 mile an hour" tape and taking the time to adjust, then tape down all the loose straps. Black electrical tape will work too, but I'm ex army and I had tape in my ruck.

Having it "just right" then having it get too loose because a strap caught on a branch, or worse getting tripped or stuck on something while running would not only make you look like an utter fool, but could result in injury (not to mention getting shot).

The closest thing to the dagger vest that I've encountered is my LBV, which I've used on occasion...obviously having the right tools for the job helps, but if you are looking for something cheap to use in a hurry while you save up for a dagger vest, an LBV comes close.

But the dagger vest is lightyears beyond in utility specific to paintball.

#41 User is offline   Brode30 

• It's ALWAYS a riot in E.L.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Brode30

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:20 PM

anyone have any suggestions for carrying more gernades than just one? A sling and a belt doesn't work well for me. I slide into positions and need the ability to craw around on the field. This dagger vest is great for the freedom of movement, but, could use more pockets.

I have talked to some of the spec ops guys and they can modify just the left front portion. I had asked if it was possible for 2 horizontal pouches one on top of the other, and they said that making just that one part was possible. So if you don't like the set up for the left or the right front pieces, you can have them customized. Now they have the molle vest available so you can put what ever where ever you want.
I see you in my sights, you see me after you're dead!!!
user posted image

#42 User is offline   Vrysius 

• Fire breathing dragon?
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 February 2007 - 03:37 PM

View PostMOATI, on Sep 27 2006, 11:25 AM, said:

View PostWOODSBALLER, on Sep 27 2006, 10:58 AM, said:

Wel this is probably the vest I will be getting but im 6'1" and rather skinnny, will this vest work for me

I hope it does!!

It would depend on your definition of "rather skinny". Measure your waist (don't just give your pant size as it's not the same) and I can give you more info.
I'm 5'8, 120 lbs and "very skinny" and it fits me fine (the internal elastic belt works wonders)

This post has been edited by Vrysius: 22 February 2007 - 03:43 PM

#43 User is offline   Lil' C 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C

Post icon  Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:37 PM

View Postwoodwd234, on Oct 4 2006, 04:44 PM, said:

anyone have any suggestions for carrying more gernades than just one? A sling and a belt doesn't work well for me. I slide into positions and need the ability to craw around on the field. This dagger vest is great for the freedom of movement, but, could use more pockets.

I totally dig throwing grenades, and I like to roll with a few. The easiest way to carry extra grenades is to carry pairs of the 7-ounce "G4" style 'nades in 140-round pods. Turn one 'nade pin-side down and drop it in a pod. Place the second 'nade pin-side up and close the pod. Two grenades seat against each other perfectly in a 140-pod with no jostling around. You can carry 560 paintballs and 4 small grenades using a Dagger vest with room left over for a handy 16-ounce F-Bomb on your left front side!

I love my Dagger vests (ACUPat AND jungle stalker digital). I have purchased other vests since acquiring my Daggers, but none has made me give them up completely.

For me, at 6'2" with a fairly trim waist and broad shoulders, I uncross the shoulder straps in the back of the Dagger vest and then just run 'em straight over the tops of my shoulders "overall-style". More comfortable for me that way. Might work for some of you. The sternum strap does a fine job of keeping anything from slipping, and the revolutionary internal waist belt is what makes the vest. I had Chad include one in the custom Multicam vest he made for me, and it's sweet!

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Lil' C: 24 February 2007 - 07:37 PM

Sigs aren't actually allowed on the Special Ops Forum, so I don't have one.

#44 User is online   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:24 PM

I got one during the holidays. Ive played with it twice, & so far no problems at all. Its certainly the most comfortable harness Ive ever worn, and has room for everything I need to carry. Does it get any better?

#45 User is offline   $hoot 'em Up 

• Sharp
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sharp

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:56 PM

i was thinking about getting one....but now i've made up my mind...DAGGER ALL THE WAY!!! :)

Share this topic:

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users