Special Ops Paintball: Sentinels 2010 - Recruiting - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sentinels 2010 - Recruiting We're looking for some additional folks to sign on Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 December 2009 - 04:06 PM

Greetings,

I am here to represent the Sentinels, who are looking out for recruits for the 2010 season. It's been a fun 4 years, and now we're re-looking into further expansion as a team.

A bit about our team / "culture" ...

The Sentinels are a woods and scenario team based out of the Twin Cities metro area. While we predominantly play in the woods, some of us have been known to make appearances at the local indoor speedball field during the off season.

Our team's gear is very diverse - we have Tippmanns, electropneumatics, and even a near full-time stock class player on our team. There are no team equipment requirements, though there is a team jersey (currently being re-evaluated for a new 2010 season version). Everybody, from the pump player to the milsim'd gun to the latest electro shooter, are all welcome.

After 4 seasons, the team has become somewhat of an extended family. Any new recruits will not be excluded because of this, but they are expected to be able to mesh coherently with the exisiting team.

Team members are only required to make a total of two main events in order to stay on the roster, though we highly encourage everyone to come as often as they are able. We are currently planning on attending all of Splat Tag's major events this season, as well as visiting Combat Paintball. A team element going to OK D-Day remains a possibility, though I will likely not be able to personally attend so far.

If anyone seeks more information about our team -- our history, our schedule, our policies and views -- anything, feel free to visit us online or contact me (PM or email admin@sentinelspaintball.com)

Thank you for your time,

-Tim, Captain

Note: Currently, we prefer ages 18+ for simplicity of logistics and commonality of life - the majority of the team is in the 20-23 age bracket. Exceptions are rare but can be made if appropriate.
Member of Team Akkadian

#2 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:07 PM

I know that I would love to join you guys but that is a little bit of a drive, me being in Ohio and all. Also being on Fireproof and The Urban Guard keeps me pretty busy. :)

#3 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:20 PM

Yeah, that is quite a hike :D

If I'm ever passing by your area though, I'll have to look for you guys at the field. I've been really impressed with some of the props I've seen coming out of your events.

And if any of you are passing by here and want some paintball, we're happy to see you out at the local fields here.
Member of Team Akkadian

#4 User is offline   Mustangman 

• the Mustang Magician
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mustangman

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:41 PM

I personally know Tim and his team. they are an exceptional group of players.
Mustangman
General, 716th Infanterie Division

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users