Special Ops Paintball: Bushnell Trophy Multi-reticle Red Dot Sight - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bushnell Trophy Multi-reticle Red Dot Sight This thing works pretty good.

#1 User is offline   Femur Breaker 

• ^^^HeadshotPhantom makes a sweet avatar
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Femur Breaker

Posted 02 February 2006 - 09:39 PM

Well, this is the only modification that I have made on my marker. I have had a good amount of time to test it out, and here are my thoughts.

First of all, this red dot retails for about $105.00. It is by no means a cheap one, but it does work well enough to earn that price tag.

Overall, this scope mounts fairly easily. It cames with mounts that were not compatible with my 98 Custom sight rails (I got it from Cabelas) so I had to buy mounts for the upper rail. That was not a big deal, but not something that everybody wants to deal with.

The eye relief is pretty good. It is a small strain if the marker is too far away, but it has not failed me yet. At times, it would be very hard to look through for an extended period though. The eye relief is not perfect, I will admit.

As far as durability goes, this thing has not failed me yet. I have not put it through any major impacts, or had a paintball hit it. So as far as these categories go, I cannot say with certainty that it will not break. I will inform you if things change though.

It is a really cool red dot because it has four different reticles. It has small dot, big dot, dot with a circle around it, and crosshairs. They all work really well. I prefered the dot with a cricle, but it is all just personal preference. It works good and gives you some different options.

The batteries last really long, which is a plus. I have left it on for a half day on accident, praticed with it, and played with it often, and it still is going strong. Keep a spare just in case anyways though.

It looks pretty good on the marker as well. It doesn't look like a lot of other red dots I have seen, so it is pretty unique. I like stuff that other people do not have, and you do not see this red dot very often. It is really nice to the eyes, that is for sure.

Overall, I found it to work great. Other then the eye relief at times, and the mounts it comes with, I was perfectly happy. But those things reduced it down to a 9/10. You cant go wrong with this red dot though.
I joined Myspace: Who wants to be my friend?...lol
Broken Bones Member (2 Femurs....!)
IPB Image

#2 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:32 PM

good post !

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#3 User is offline   PAINTBALLACE 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 February 2006 - 04:29 PM

You're living a dream of mine, I've always want a multi-recticle. I'm assuming yours is a one-lense? I've always had my doubts about expensive, multi-recticle, one-lense red dot sights.

#4 User is offline   Femur Breaker 

• ^^^HeadshotPhantom makes a sweet avatar
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Femur Breaker

Posted 10 February 2006 - 06:32 PM

Nope, mine has got 2 lenses. It is just like the one in the link I have here.

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/shop/pr...&BRAND=BUSHNELL

The one in the picture is not the one I have. It is cheaper because it does not have the multi-reticle feature. The multi-reticle makes it a bit more expensive, but the added option is well worth the money. They are supposed to be very durable, although I have not yet gotten mine hit by a paintball yet. I'll tell yo how it holds up when it happens though.
I joined Myspace: Who wants to be my friend?...lol
Broken Bones Member (2 Femurs....!)
IPB Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users