Would you suggest it?
Fusion or PMR?

This post has been edited by mike7822: 31 May 2008 - 04:23 PM

03 Prostock Pump ♦ 08 Ego

#2 User is offline   Paintsoldier 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:19 PM

1. It's awsome, and I find it mows faces. haha. But, really I love it, it's efficiant, has a sweet asa, barrel's pretty good. There are tons of colors, and it's real cheap, -$300.
2. It has no debounce, and it can be adjusted to bounce like crazy. It's a bit heavy, but I can't really complain. Also, my feedneck is a bit large. Some people have issues with the gauge, comphert wise.
3. I would absolutly suggest it, it's all metal, unlike the pmr. It is quiet, ad very quick. And the fusion can easily be feild stripped and cleaned, unlike the pmr.
4. Dangerous Power Fusion ftw.
EDIT: It's actually not that heavy, I just have a steely tank.

This post has been edited by Paintsoilder: 31 May 2008 - 04:20 PM

a.k.a. old_school_player (techpb), paintsoldier (MCB), paintsoldier8 (PbN)

#3 User is offline   Chaos 

• RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:10 PM

I have had a V2 Fusion for almost two years now, infact mine was one of the first ones built (#375) and it has a been a VERY solid marker. I have played along side guys with egos who have been very impressed. Easy to clean, and IMHO, the Tippmann of the speedball world. Its heavier than say an ego or an Ion, but not buy much. The only problem I have ever had with mine was when the noid blew, but that was with the old V1 Fusions (which mine originally was) and that has been updated along with a few other things in the V2 models and the F8's of course. The stock macro fittings are junk, but its the only thing that will need a replacement when you get it. The gauges are fine, but if the gauge starts to creep up in pressure, you just need to rebuild the HPR, which takes about 15 minutes once you do it a couple times.

For the price, I'll call it an Ego Killer.

#4 User is offline   Paintsoldier 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:22 PM

About the guages, I just meant some people complain that it's in their way. I like it, improves my grip imo.
a.k.a. old_school_player (techpb), paintsoldier (MCB), paintsoldier8 (PbN)

#5 User is offline   chaos760 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:chaos760

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:41 PM

I bought mine back in November, and can honestly say it's the best gun that I've shot. The V2 board has plenty of options as far as firepower, and I can get about 1200-15000 on my 68/45 crossfire. The trigger in break beam not micro switch, and the stock barrel is freaking accurate for a stock. It's been reliable in both cold weather and hot/humid weather. One of the best guns for the money. Just my .02

#6 User is offline   rambo16 

• Midnight Raider
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Rambo691

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:19 PM

I really like mine. It's just about perfect stock. It's pretty efficient and is very accurate out of the box. My only complaint is it's a bit heavy but it's really nothing to worry about.
I haven't had a problem with mine. The only thing I don't like about it is the board. There aren't very many settings.
I would definetly suggest it. Don't go with the pmr. I had one and the fusion blows it out of the water if you ask me.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users