Special Ops Paintball: WTB a UMS Tiberius Arms Tac 8 TRG - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTB a UMS Tiberius Arms Tac 8 TRG Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   TPX 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

Alright. I have been searching for one of these for the longest time. I want and need to buy a tac 8 trg. It is the last thing I need to finish the look of my tac 8. I am willing to pay seventy shipped for it. I know one of you guys out there has one that you can part with. I'll put it to good use.

Thanks,
Keanu
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Disparando paintballs, ocho en una vez con mi T9, y T8. Currently have: t8-black-with trg, t9-black with longbow stock, milsig paradigm-black,upped mech ion-black,stock a5-black, cci phantom-green. Spec-Ops official fanboy #1<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

#2 User is offline   TPX 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 09 January 2010 - 04:46 PM

bumpasaurus
<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Disparando paintballs, ocho en una vez con mi T9, y T8. Currently have: t8-black-with trg, t9-black with longbow stock, milsig paradigm-black,upped mech ion-black,stock a5-black, cci phantom-green. Spec-Ops official fanboy #1<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

#3 User is offline   TPX 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

Sir bumps a lot:

I like to bump posts and I cannot lie. Them other brothers can't deny. On your computer searchin' forums, bumpin' posts up into the sky. They get sprung. Wanna pull up tough. Cuz you notice that post was stuffed.

This post has been edited by TPX: 11 January 2010 - 05:05 PM

#4 User is offline   TPX 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:33 PM

Bring
Up
My

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users