Special Ops Paintball: F/S X7 Sliding Mp5 Metadyne Stock - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

F/S X7 Sliding Mp5 Metadyne Stock Great condition, used only five times. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   redarmy27 

• Get a good look now, you won't see me later.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:redarmy27

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:55 PM

For sale here we have the Sliding Mp5 Stock from Metadyne for the Tippmann X7. I used the stock only five times and it's in great condition. While it's a great stock, I have way too much paintball gear and I'm trying to thin my stuff out. I got an airthru for my birthday and I can't justify having this cool stock anymore if I don't use it.

I include everything for it: the top pin and the o-ring that came with the stock.

Posted Image

The original MSRP of this stock new is 109.00- 120.00. I'd like to get $70.00 shipped for it as it's in great condition. Paypal only please. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :laugh:

Have a good one,

Jake
"I think I'm going to make a broad patent on "crap". Then SP will have to pay me royalties for every marker they make." -JerseyPaint

98% of Teens today have smoked Pot. Only 2% have not. If you are one of the 1% that think these Statistics are bogus... put this in your signature!
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
~~Put this in your sig if you are a christian baller~~

My feedback: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...'s+feedback

#2 User is offline   redarmy27 

• Get a good look now, you won't see me later.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:redarmy27

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:10 PM

The stock's been sold! Thanks for looking :D

Mods, if you could please make this thread go the way of the dodo?
"I think I'm going to make a broad patent on "crap". Then SP will have to pay me royalties for every marker they make." -JerseyPaint

98% of Teens today have smoked Pot. Only 2% have not. If you are one of the 1% that think these Statistics are bogus... put this in your signature!
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to progressive metal/classic rock, put this in your signature!
~~Put this in your sig if you are a christian baller~~

My feedback: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...'s+feedback

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users