• You cannot reply to this topic

98c flatline Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   paintballa1031 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:paintballa1031

Posted 26 July 2006 - 07:00 AM

I got a flat line barrel and its not the easiest thing to install. the grip on it it hard to install because u have to take the sight off. and that means taking the gun apart. and the adapter was really hard to screw in. I have no clue why though. i used a pair or big pliers to get it in. but once i got it in i took it to my woods and started tanking practice shots the range is incredible! there always something new to learn about this barrels performance! i was taking shot at a target that was sitting on top of a hill and i was at the bottom. when the paintballs came a foot from the ground the started going straight up the hill and hiting the target! i was so suprised i thought the balls were guided or something. when u start running out of co2 the balls just go out of control and go in every direction! and u cant have your velocity to high or the balls curve a lot. so mines about medium. the barrel shoot very straight for about 100 ft then it curves at the end of its flight, but i dont no many ppl who take shots from from more than 100 ft away anyways so it works out for me. the cool thing about the flatline it that u can hold the gun like a rifle or shotgun. i dont have a stock but if i did the barrel would be very accuarate. i think that the whole thing about the flatline braking balls is wrong! i go to wall mart to get paintballs and in all its use its only broke a few paintballs. the flatline is also good for supression (i no weird but i can get a fast rate of fire whitout braking balls!)wich makes this barrel an all around dominatore in my opinion. its really quiet to!

#2 User is offline   c_riley5169 

• Hi my name is Cam, and I'm a Lounge-aholic
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CAM51

Posted 26 July 2006 - 07:05 AM

the only thing i don't like about them is they're not very convienient for field stripping, one of my friends has one and his was shooting wrong and took him sooooo long to take the thing apart....

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users