• You cannot reply to this topic

Operative V2 S.O Digital As a Broadsword Vest Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Caissey 

• Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Tasteeos

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

I was looking through the vests and such, found the Operative V2 Special Ops Digital vest. Looks great, one of my paintball buddies owns one, he doesn't have too many add-ons put on it. Just the basic radio pouch and two 2+1 pod holders in the back.

I tried it on and it felt great, he is about the same build as me; XL. So I was thinking about buying it this Thursday when I get my paycheck. Was thinking the following;

Operative V2 Special Ops Digital
Blackcell Upright 2 Pod Pouch S.O Digi
Blackcell Upright 2+1 Pod Pouch S.O Digi
Blackcell Radio Pouch S.O Digi

Just the beginning of the vest I will be building for my position.

#2 User is offline   LoveMyMagMoreThanYou 

• CPPA #1875
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Undying

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:29 PM

This is the vest that I have been considering. One of the nice things about this vest is how modular it is. You can start off small and add other parts later. Plus you can add any MOLLE gear that is out there to the vest and change your setup depending on the scenario. I really like the vest. Good choice!!

#3 User is offline   Caissey 

• Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:33 PM

I have been searching around online at different modular additions to buy, found some great ones both at Spec. Ops obviously and at OPS Gear.

#4 User is offline   JackRock 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JackRock

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:41 PM

I have the Operative V2 vest, and love it. I am one of those players that is never happy the way the vest is set up, so now I got one that changes with me.

One tip: find some loop-side velcro panels (2" x 2" should be good) to cover the hook sides of your pouches that are not already covered by the interlock, if you use any interlock pouches. It'll help save the mesh body of the vest.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless. I must type my sig true. I must spell better than my enemy who is trying to judge me. I must type before he ridicules me. I WILL... My sig and I know that what counts in this forum is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the splatter we make. We know that it is the hits that count. WE WILL HIT... Before the Admins, I swear this creed. My sig and myself are the defenders of my forum. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY PROFILE. - Tippmann Owner #pi

#5 User is offline   Caissey 

• Mmm Tasteeos Rock
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:52 PM

View PostJackRock, on Jul 30 2008, 09:41 PM, said:

I have the Operative V2 vest, and love it. I am one of those players that is never happy the way the vest is set up, so now I got one that changes with me.

One tip: find some loop-side velcro panels (2" x 2" should be good) to cover the hook sides of your pouches that are not already covered by the interlock, if you use any interlock pouches. It'll help save the mesh body of the vest.

Oh wow thank you for that tip.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users