• You cannot reply to this topic

vest tactical paintball vest Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Black 13 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Black 13

Post icon  Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

Hey guys I am in the market for a paintball vest, doesn't have to be brand new, I 'm just gonna crawl around in the woods anyway, but I don't want a piece of crap either, I got about $50 bucks to spend on this... I prefer woodland camo or olive drab...Also I am a big soldier, 6-2, 260 lbs...so its got to be a bigger vest. Well let me know...

Black 13, Out.

#2 User is offline   TheEnd 

• I am the who when you call "Who's there?"
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheFear07

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:23 PM

I have two vests, a rap4 in marpat, and a spec ops one that is black. Both are extra large. I would sell both for fifty, let me know.

This post has been edited by TheEnd: 14 May 2010 - 09:23 PM

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized God doesnít work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness.- Emo Philips
I don't drink these days. I'm allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. Robert Downey Junior
Now and then I announce "I know you're listening to empty rooms". If I'm wrong then no one knows, and if I'm right, Maybe I just freaked the hell out of some secret organization.

#3 User is offline   raindog 

• Sitting On the Angry Chair
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:raindog

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

View PostBlack 13, on 03 May 2010 - 05:38 PM, said:

Hey guys I am in the market for a paintball vest, doesn't have to be brand new, I 'm just gonna crawl around in the woods anyway, but I don't want a piece of crap either, I got about $50 bucks to spend on this... I prefer woodland camo or olive drab...Also I am a big soldier, 6-2, 260 lbs...so its got to be a bigger vest. Well let me know...

Black 13, Out.

If you are still looking I have a one of a kind Cops911 vest for sale, totally custom. If you dont know of Cops vest, they were the original scenario paintball vests, the best stuff around. Anyway, its in great condition and would fit you perfect. Send me an email if you are interested... raindog_a5@yahoo.com
Former A5OG Special Forces Member

Just because your paranoid, don't mean they're not after you!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users