Special Ops Paintball: *~*OFFICIAL*~* Fishing thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

*~*OFFICIAL*~* Fishing thread It's official. Because I put it in the title.

#16 User is offline   Dusty Dee 

• aka DIRT
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DustyDee

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

There are 2 forums that I frequent: paintball and fishing! I love fly fishing the most. I tie my own flies. I mostly fly fish for smaller varieties of fish (trout, perch, goldeye), but I'd love to get a heavier rod and start fly fishing for pike and walleye. I also like to ice fish.

Between paintball, fishing, and my family, the summer weekends get eaten up pretty quick!
Dirt
That's pronounced Dirte

98 Custom
J&J Ceramic 14" barrel
collapsible stock

#17 User is offline   Silent-7 

• Christian Paintballer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Silent-7

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:36 PM

View PostDown Range Pain, on Apr 19 2010, 07:56 PM, said:

so does rain affect fishing or not

cuz i wanted to go this saterday but its not looking to sunny tht day

In my experience, rain can actually make fishing better - trout fishing anyway. The rain sometimes knocks bugs down into the water, so the fish see rain as a sign that there may be easy food around. If you have good rain gear and/or don't mind getting wet, fishing in the rain can be a lot of fun!
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Soyeahwatsup 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:SGTWHITEY

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:45 PM

Spear Fishing, lobstering and trolling is what I normally do. However I love to go to the river and use my topwater lures. Snook is yummy

#19 User is offline   PWalk 

• Lacrosse Grenadier
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Keg

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

If I'm not paintballing I'm out fishing. Mostly freshwater in the Mid-Atlantic region for bass. This time of year is trout but that's only for dinner. I've really gotten into carp and catfish over the last two years pulling in some serious lunkers out of the Delaware River near Trenton, NJ.

Saltwater I usually go out of Lewes, DE for blues and flounder. Stripers I'll fish for in the Delaware Bay and especially when they move upstream. The largest Stripers I've ever caught have come in 5ft of water 40 miles from salt water.

I started a fishing vest thread on here a couple of months ago.
http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=180627
KEG

T.S.S.O.C. is proud to represent:
Tippmann | Lapco | PaintballX3 Magazine | Poco Loco Paintball | RAP4

#20 User is offline   Jones 

• Isaiah 6:8
  • PipPip

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:19 AM

I love to fish and just now found this thread. lol.

Catfish is my favorite thing to fish for in this area. A lot of people think catfishing is just setting around waiting hours for fish but that comes from people that are not doin it right lol. If you do it right and in the right spots you won't have to wait more than a couple minutes for a good fight. The key is to figure out where different types of catfish(flathead, channel, blues) are gonna be hangin out. Put your bait in the right spot during the right time of day/night and its so easy to catch a stringer full of cats. O and the catfish capital of the world is less then 30 minutes from my house. lol

I like to do a little bass fishin here and there. Its fun but i favor catfish a little more so i spend most of my time doin that.

I have recently got into fishing for gar with rope lures cause no one else fishes for them and they are fun to catch and a challenge. I have been bowfishing for gar before and loved it. I am shoppin for a cheap bow to get my own set up for spring.

This year i will mainly be fishin for catfish, spoonbill, bass, and gar. Its gonna be a busy summer of fishin and i can't wait for it.

Anybody else on this forum do any bowfishin?
Posted Image

#21 User is offline   snipa12 

• snipe'em all day long
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:snipamasta

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

fishing is my family's life, just this summer we went to ketchikan alaska salmon fishing. its something i will remember for the rest of my life

Posted Image
Posted Image
this is my personal favorite, this was one morning when i woke up early and decided to do some bank fishing
Posted Image
smart parts owner # 100
"no you did not just fail you found 500 ways not to get me out"

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users