Actual SOPMOD firearm
And this is how I was planning on approaching this:
1. Remove Handle([post="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mayjnGFlFxY"]How to Video[/post]) and install rail and 30 mm red dot instead, sight riser would help alot too.
2. Purchase rails for the underside and topside (not neccesary) of the handguard/shroud or purchase new shroud made for 98 barrel with the rails on already (goes much better with the actual SOPMOD design but more expensive and is not completly needed).
3. Purchase vertical foregrip.
4. Purchase or create Mock Suppressor (not neccesary but IMHO it looks better).
5. Purchase replacment CAR stock made for actual M4's and AR-15's, im pretty sure this would work correct me if its not (not needed, strictly cosmetic). Example:
Blackhawk Knoxx Replacement Adjustable Carbine Rifle Buttstock.
6. Purchase cyclone and tac-cap or X7 hopper.
7. Purchase better barrel (as for most other markers).
Overall this is my master plan. PLEASE use constructive criticism for it will help the overall plan and sorry ahead of time if there are any broken links or any other of my newbie mistakes, still getting used to posting topics.
This post has been edited by bitboy12: 02 May 2009 - 11:19 AM