Special Ops Paintball: Oklahoma D-Day Package Deal - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Oklahoma D-Day Package Deal Oklahoma D-Day 2008 Package Deal - For SLC area players Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   IdahoGI 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:IdahoGI

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:04 PM

Oklahoma D-Day 2008 Package
$220.00

Enjoy a fun filled week of paintball at the World's Largest Paintball Game the Oklahoma D-Day.

June 7th - 17th

Includes:
Oklahoma D-Day Registration, Round Trip Ground Transportation (SLC UT area - Wyandotte OK and return), and Camping Fee. Paint and food not included.

Registration will place you in the 735th Infanterie-Regiment of the Axis Forces.

I'm offering this deal due to 2 players having to back out at the last moment.

Price break down:
  • $45.00 - Registration ($25.00+ savings)
  • $170.00 - Ground transportation
  • $5.00 - Camping fee

Camping will be done at the Oklahoma D-Day Campground. If you don't have a tent thats not a problem since we have room in the 735th Infanterie-Regiment HQ tent. All you'll need to bring is your sleeping bag.

Paint prices this year is $65.00 cs - DraXxus Blaze or $75.00 cs - DraXxus Inferno.

We will be leaving Boise the evening of Saturday, June 7th and returning to Boise on the Tuesday, June 17th.

This offer is available to players in the SLC UT area interested in going to the Oklahoma D-Day

For more information please email or call.

Troy "IdahoGI" Paulsen
idahogi@716id.org
(208) 353-6865

#2 User is offline   IdahoGI 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 May 2008 - 04:12 PM

If you've been wanting to go to the Oklahoma D-Day but figured it would cost to much this is a great deal.

With the price of gas or airfare. This is a great deal. If your in the Salt Lake area we will pick you up, you wont need to figure how you'll get your gear and yourself to a link up point.

We're coming in from Boise, ID and the S.L. area is on the way so it wont be a problem.

I've been to D-Day the last 2 years and I'll be honest after the fun and great time I'll never miss a year.

#3 User is offline   IdahoGI 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

We still have 1 or 2 spots left and if you feel $220 is a little steep for you just let me know, I'm sure we can work you a deal.

#4 User is offline   IdahoGI 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:15 AM

We still have 2 or 3 registrations available at $45.00 each these do not include transportation.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users