Special Ops Paintball: breif review of all the mid-high end guns i owned - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

breif review of all the mid-high end guns i owned Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ikill4n2 

• speedball ftw
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:alec

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:22 PM

smartparts ion-let me just say this is one of the most reliable guns i have ever owned it shoots great consitant streams of paint.There great guns i personally know the can go throught 7 days of hard playing without needing any type of lube.the bad thing is without a q.e.v youll notic a litle drop off but you sshould get one anyway imo.i used this gun in a xball practice and abused the crap out of it ad shot at least 15 cases in 2 days without chops or having to lube it.the bad thing is if you want to make this a decent tournement gun ou have to upgrade it.

pros
-light
-efficent
-consistant
-very reliable

cons
-if you dont like taking of the frame to do maintaince his gun is not for you(unless you have and xe or buying a new body for it
-stock efficency 2 pods and a hopper off a 3000 tank
-board need a.m.b and better eye logic

i give it a 7/10

proto matrix rail-i got this gun let me just say for the people thatsay this is better then the ion and more reliable yall are so full of poo i wouldnt recomend this to a noob or anyone they sent me the gun with broken eyes and it leak down the barrel out of the box.after i fixd the leak i called them and told them my eyes dont work and they trie to charge me 40 dollors for eys that they broke horible quality cntrol for there low end gun imo.i shot a pod through it and was not impressed it shot like a bone stock ion and was 200 dollars more.

pros
-great paper weight
-good stock board
-great reg

cons
-SHIZZLY [NOT ONLY CAN I NOT SPELL I DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER I PEE] asa
-SHIZZLY [NOT ONLY CAN I NOT SPELL I DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER I PEE] feed neck
-SHIZZLY [NOT ONLY CAN I NOT SPELL I DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER I PEE] trigger
-SHIZZLY [NOT ONLY CAN I NOT SPELL I DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER I PEE] backcap
-SHIZZLY [NOT ONLY CAN I NOT SPELL I DON'T WASH MY HANDS AFTER I PEE] trigger frame

3/10

dangerous power f7 fusion-great gun only had 2 problems with it a reg problem that spiked and blew the noid its a great gun and they will take care of you.
its a great gun its ball on ball its a little bulky i just wish it had a big snatch grip but if youll looking for a gun in the 200 dollar range get a f7 fusion the only thng i do not like about it is if your playing a tornement where you hve to us strait semi you cant use it with the stock board becaus it s almost imposible to keep it from bouncing.

pros
-solid built
-kinda reliable
-nice trigger
-feild stripabe
-great asa
-clamping feedneck

cons
-a little hard on paint
-regulator
-stock barrel
-opti switch

7/10

invert mini-got in a trade great litle marker i got v1 so it a few had problems.i got this gun in a trade for my fusion its fast great little gun its design is kinda based on the auto mags but the v1s had alot of problms with poppits,seliniods and board issues great gun but do not get a v1.

pros
-light
-fast
-easy to clean
-trigger
-stock feedneck

cons
-stock board
-seliniod(mine blew)
-batery life
-to small
-air efficincy

etek ego-had this for a month then traded it,it was a great gun it mowed faces when i had it.i used it for a chicago psp practice and shot 12 cases and it was ball on ball acurate its very light and fast he stock board is great there is no need to ever replace it.needs very little maintainence(oiling the rammer,cleaning the hpr and lpr and lubing it)it has never once choped when i had it the only problem i ever had was when i got a dirty fill and sand got in th seliniod and planet eclipse sent me the the parts to fix it in 1 day and guided me through taking it apart and when i aired it up no leaks great costumer service

pros
-easy to clean
-never chops
-great stock board
-great trigger
-great asa
-great feed neck
-great regulator

cons
-seliniod near grip screws(if you screw them in far i will puncutar your niod it has never happened to me before)
-stock grips are thick
-rammer housing

8/10

evil nxt shocker-let me just say for everyone dissing shockers they are great guns if you treat it right it treat you right.it never chops shoot a case throught it last practice for a local tournement and it wasshooting 290 +3/-3 very accurate and light very effecint if you do the spring bolt mod i posted on the first page
the bad thing is the stock board does not have any a.b.s settings so you will have bolt stick with the stock board.
pros
-accurate
-grea on britle paint
-air efficent if you spring the bolt
-fast
-milling
-stock barrel(freak barrel)
-stock feed neck(qlock)
-reliable

cons
-stock board
-eye ribbons

9/10

This post has been edited by ikill4n2: 23 July 2008 - 01:50 PM

HK ARMY
i rock a shocker
roll guns not blunts
Alabamian #5
free agent

#2 User is offline   M.O.P. 

• Group: Penquin Mafia ....... no you can't join.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:01 AM

sorry if im not supposed to ask a question but wat year of fusion 07 or 08
................ Flippy the Wonder Bunny, Ace and MaDuce like ducks with a passion. My color is white. Morrowind addict.

#3 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:36 PM

I hate to say it, but in my opinion, your reviews are awful. You barely go into detail about anything, except to say whether it "mows faces" or not. I know you said brief, but I figured they would be brief with some decent info somewhere there.

If I was looking to buy any marker there, I would find a different review.

Sorry if you think I was rude, but I think you could do much better with your reviews.

#4 User is offline   CON*RAD 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CON*RAD

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:44 PM

Well i will say there needs to be more info behind the reviews. Although its not the greatest review, at least you tried to help with your knowledge of the guns. Maby next time you will give more helpful information specifically over what was good and what troubled you as a user.
AGD- "because quality always shoots straight"

pump player

SOUP

#5 User is offline   ikill4n2 

• speedball ftw
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:06 PM

View PostMerchant of Paint, on Jul 15 2008, 09:01 AM, said:

sorry if im not supposed to ask a question but wat year of fusion 07 or 08

its a 07

View Postshadow_772, on Jul 15 2008, 01:36 PM, said:

I hate to say it, but in my opinion, your reviews are awful. You barely go into detail about anything, except to say whether it "mows faces" or not. I know you said brief, but I figured they would be brief with some decent info somewhere there.

If I was looking to buy any marker there, I would find a different review.

Sorry if you think I was rude, but I think you could do much better with your reviews.

im about to add on to it
HK ARMY
i rock a shocker
roll guns not blunts
Alabamian #5
free agent

#6 User is offline   junckie25 

• Junckie25
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Junckie25

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

So would you say the mini is better than the PMR and worth the money.
Smile.... tomorrow will be worse.

#7 User is offline   ikill4n2 

• speedball ftw
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:34 PM

View Postjunckie25, on Jul 16 2008, 12:15 PM, said:

So would you say the mini is better than the PMR and worth the money.

yes get the mini,pmrs in my opinion are junk.
HK ARMY
i rock a shocker
roll guns not blunts
Alabamian #5
free agent

#8 User is offline   MOOSE93 

• Fresh Prince of the W.G.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MOOSE93

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:25 PM

PMR's are great guns. i do own one but it is the Special Edition so most of the problems that you stated were fixed in it. the only problem i have is that my eyes are not lining up. Even with that said, i just shot 2.5 cases through it this weekend and not a single chop.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users