Special Ops Paintball: Tippmann Custom Pro-E with lots of accesories - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tippmann Custom Pro-E with lots of accesories Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   mglax13 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:HUMIE

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:37 PM

Up for sale is my Tippmann Custom Pro-E and various accesories. I'd like to sell this as an entire package, but will part out if you really want and make it worth my while. Here are some details:

Tippmann Custom Pro-E

I bought this marker about 2 and a half years ago. I've treated it like gold ever since. It's regularly cleaned and oiled, and it's never spent more than a day after a day full of playing covered in paint. After each day out, it is returned to like new condition. I've only used HPA with it, never shot it with CO2.

Comes stock with:
-E-Grip with WAS Equalizer Board
-Tippmann Custom Pro Barrel
-Drop Forward
-A.C.T. (Anti-Chop Technology) bolt system

SEE NEXT POST FOR UPDATE

Modifications:
-E-Grip with WAS Equalizer Board
-BT Paintball Sealed Bolt System (essentially a Rocket Cock)
-Tapco 6 position CAR stock
-Tippmann Cyclone Feed

There are also some accesories that I'll be icnluding with it.

Accesories
-Smart Parts 14" Tear Drop Barrel, Matte Black.This barrel is also in like new condition. This was my #1 barrel. It has no scratches and the bore looks like glass.
-20 oz. CO2 tank with butt plate. I've never used this tank. Never even been filled. It's brand new.
-Rocket Cock II. This is new as well. It came in a package deal and I don't think I ever even mounted it on the gun.
-BT-16 Barrel. It came with a used BT-16 marker so it's a bit used. It has some scratches on it, but still looks sharp. It is however missing the front site but that can be purchased from BT paintball for like $10.
-Gravity Feed Hopper. This is the stock one that came with the marker.
-Stock feed elbow from Tippmann Custom Pro. Again, it's a take off from the marker.
-BT-16 Sight Rail and Carry Handle. It looks like the carry handle from an AR-16/M-16. It will mount on the top of the Custom Pro. In addition to the stock and the barrel, you'll look like you're rocking an M-4.
-Various parts and springs (Power tube, bolt, rear site, valve internals, end cap, various springs, etc). Some are new, some are used.

This marker is great and the only reason why I'm selling it is because I'm bored with it and I'd really like to buy something different.

I accept Paypal, MO or cash FTF (I'm located on LI, NY). Shipping is included in the price.

New, the marker goes for about $220, the Cyclone for $60, Tear Drop barrel for $35, Tank for $15, Stock, BT-16, etc, you're looking at over $380 plus shipping.

I'm letting it all go for $275. If you throw in another $40, I'll send you a BT-16 marker with car-stock as well. Not sure if it works, but it looks brand new and is your as-is. I'm kind of firm on the price since I feel like all of the stuff is in primo shape. This is a good package to get you started playing woodsball.

I used to do business on here alot a couple of years ago, so here's my feedback from then. I also do alot of eBaying and have a 100% positive feedback with over 100 feedbacks so you can trust me. My Feedback

Here are some pictures. I'm sorry for the absolutly terrible quality, but all I have right now is my blackberry and this is the best I can do!

Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by mglax13: 30 October 2009 - 02:12 PM

#2 User is offline   mglax13 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 25 October 2009 - 12:08 AM

As they say, the sum of the parts is greater than the whole, so therefore, I'm parting out!!

Here's the link to the parts:

http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=177392

Afar as the custom pro, this is now what you get:

Marker with:
-E-Grip with WAS Equalizer Board, 5 firing modes
-Tippmann Custom Pro Barrel
-Drop Forward
-A.C.T. (Anti-Chop Technology) bolt system
-Feedneck elbow and hopper
-Barrel condom
-All instructions
-Lube (Tippmann and Empire blowback marker lube)
-Some sparts odds and ends (some valve internals, a power tube, a bolt, some o-rings)

If you'd like to purchase some accesories from the other thread, you will save on shipping, but enough accesories and I'll give you a discount!

This marker shown as is retails for $220. I'm asking $150.

Posted Image

Please buy this marker, it honestly runs like a dream. The more I disassmble and part out things, the more I'm realizing that I'm letting something great go here.

This post has been edited by mglax13: 05 November 2009 - 09:57 PM

#3 User is offline   mglax13 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:48 PM

Bump!

#4 User is offline   mglax13 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip