Special Ops Paintball: WTB Spec-Ops A5-A2 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTB Spec-Ops A5-A2 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:55 AM

I'm looking for a Spec-Ops A5-A2 marker. Original A5-A2 in the Spec-Ops digi is preferred, but i will accept kitted out versions as well. Trying to avoid EZ-thru kits, prefer the original mill-out kits or the upgraded tombstone models (don't like the extra hose going into the handgrip on the EZ models). End result, if you have an a5-a2 i'll take a look at it, but Original A5-A2 in the spec-ops digi is king (with or without the thunder pig barrel). Any stock (commando, SAW, Dogleg) is fine.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#2 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:52 AM

mods please close.
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users