• You cannot reply to this topic

Miltec G2 velocity adjustment Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BCB-raider 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Beta Cow Brigade

Post icon  Posted 19 April 2009 - 11:30 AM

Alright so I was playing yesterday and I ran out of CO2 so I whipped out my Miltec G2 and I shot this kid from maybe 60-70 feet away and it made him bleed so the refs chronoed it and its shooting pretty hot but since I have no idea how to adjust the velocity on it I couldn't use it again the whole day..which sucked..can anyone tell me how to adjust the velocity? :question:

#2 User is offline   drzzzzz 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:05 PM

View PostBCB-raider, on Apr 19 2009, 02:30 PM, said:

Alright so I was playing yesterday and I ran out of CO2 so I whipped out my Miltec G2 and I shot this kid from maybe 60-70 feet away and it made him bleed so the refs chronoed it and its shooting pretty hot but since I have no idea how to adjust the velocity on it I couldn't use it again the whole day..which sucked..can anyone tell me how to adjust the velocity? :question:

Cut the spring about 1/4 inch...worked fine for mine after that....shoot around 270 fps consistently ..w/ about 25-30 shots per co2...hope that helps...

#3 User is offline   Omnific 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:KHS

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:51 AM

Whoa, someone else with a Miltec!

I'm not using mine anymore, but if I remember correctly, there's a knob on the back of the gun with a set screw in it (yep, it's the one below the bolt, or whatever you want to call it). If you take that screw out, you should be able to turn the knob either direction- I think it's opposite what's normal, so left will make the velo go up... I forget, though, so fool around with it on the chrono first.

Hope this helps.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users