• This topic is locked

FedEx Blows

#16 User is offline   diabolikl 

• rosie
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:diabolikl

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

usps used to be pretty decent for us, but it's gone WAY downhill lately!

a month or so ago my wife had a package sent to our address for her business and the post office delivered it to a warehouse 5 miles away. after numerous calls and numerous 'we'll get back to you tomorrow after we research it further'(they NEVER called back) she finally received her package a few days ago. they even asked her one time if she would be willing to drive to the warehouse and look for it herself - WTF????

my w-2 was sent to me a week ago, but was in a little clear bag with a note about how the post office handles millions of pieces of mail every day....blah, blah, blah. anyways, it was ripped and missing half of it!!!!

finally, we had snow last saturday(not more than 3-4 inches). i had a item of my mom's sent to me to upload for her(she doesn't have a computer). no delivery, but everywhere else in the city got delivery....AND we had an ice storm earlier in the week where it was called for emergency vehicles only and mail was delivered every day. ended up costing my mom $6 in late fees because i couldn't upload it until mail was delivered monday. i called our 'wonderful' post office and complained just because i couldn't take it anymore!

sorry for the rant.

This post has been edited by diabolikl: 08 February 2011 - 12:46 PM

#17 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:44 PM

I swear this actually happens. I had to wait at home and skip classes to get my vest and Fusion X stuff from SO last year...

My mom left for 15 minutes, he showed up. 1 p.m. (when everyone that doesn't work overnight is at work). Basically, UPS returns to sender if you miss them 3 times...I heard a *quiet* knock, booked it downstairs and caught him walking away. Didn't even have the package at the door.

-_-

#18 User is offline   Private Silver 

• Das poomp
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Private Silver

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:53 PM

huh, UPS changed then, 'cause if i get something and miss it 3 times, they used to just leave it at the UPS warehouse not that far from me (~10min) saying i have to go get it if I want it.
Posted Image
SO Feedback +2/ E-bay feedback +14

#19 User is offline   gypsycurse 

• Customer Service/Sales
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:42 PM

Wow, what a rip off... I always use UPS! It never failed for me and they're always polite. I would have bitten that ladies head off until I got my money back, they have no authorization to charge your card for any additional money to what they originally charged! I would call your card company!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users