• You cannot reply to this topic

09 Electra frame on an MR2? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   DonnCath 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DonnCath

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:08 PM

As stated, do they fit? I mean like the old spyders, you could swap mech and eframes etc, so that's what I'm asking, if the frame screws line up

#2 User is offline   T-RAN 

• Brrr its cold in here, must be a T-RAN in the atmosphere
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-RAN

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:44 AM

I don't know 100% if you could swith/swap frames, but I don't see why you couldn't, just make sure that the frames would aline with the screw holes, and stuff, and since they are all the same brand I would think you could swap it out, other that the different body design. I once put on my friends E-99 e-trigger on an MR1 and it worked fine, but I would say if you don't have the 2 guns in front of you to try it out, wait/and ask around a bit more.

T-RAN
CCI Phantom Owner
Tippmann (A-5) Owner #8
Spyder MR owner #27
If we can't do it, it doesn't need to be done! - {Sabre Motto}
Christian Paintballer

#3 User is offline   coveringfire 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

An mr1 has the screw holes closer together then an mr2 (which for some reason seems a bit oversized). So i would suggest geting measurements before buying
Stalking since '06, Postin since '09, Playin since '04. Feedback
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.

#4 User is offline   headhunter2 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:headhunter2

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:46 AM

Well I know the old spyder frames that came on the electra and pilot acs could not be swapped with the frame on the MR2. The screw holes would not line up right. I dont know about the new spyder frames so if you have both then try it if not then I would not recommend ordering one unless you talked to someone at Kingmann
Invisible text club member #15 Every time you wipe paint God makes a new PETA member Adminion #12 My Feedback
If you play your own game of paintball using Spec ops as guidelines and not as "law of position", put this in your sig.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users