Special Ops Paintball: Tippmann X7 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tippmann X7 Can't believe there wasn't already a review of it... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Death Envoy 

• Nos Mos Nunquam Intereo
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Death Envoy

Post icon  Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:13 PM

First off, I would like to say that if anyone ever reads this, don't start to flame Tippmann. If you do, then never again sleep.

Anyways, for the first off, I will put up the Positives.

Positives
- Great, woodsball feel and finish. This is easily the most praised part, and its true. It feels good in your hands. Definantly for the player who enjoys the Mil-Sim kind of play, as I do.

- Upgradability. I would leave it there, but I suppose it does deserve mention that it can make anyones day with the possibilities. Flatline, better Cyclone blades, E-Grip, Integrated Air-Thru system, all the upgrades that would make it a class act. As well as Stocks, different Foregrips, shrouds, Magazines and other such aesthetic pleasers and functioning grace. And sight Picatinny sight rails for all the optics you can imagine.

- Durability. With the proven Tippmann valve system, it can take a bunch more wear and tear than that other marker, made out of a strong material and solid...everything.

Negatives
- Bulkiness. While not necessarily a negative, as many (like me) like the feel, most want something small, feather light and fast.

- Loudness. Its loud. Simple and clean.

- Price tag. Although not as hefty as many other paintball markers out there, it is a good chunk of your change at about $300 stock.

I will post pictures later.

#2 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:54 PM

Nice review.

FYI, be careful (putting it back on) if you ever take the air line off. Don't tighten the ends much.. I went through two air lines from the fitting breaking....

One plus is the price you can get one used...

Eh.. Its a tippy..

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users