how quiet are Tippmann 98's?
Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:27 PM
95% of people with a flatline think it makes the gun more inaccurate. if you are the other 5% who take the time to sit down and tune it right put this in your sig.
Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:39 PM
Lamenting in protest, - With rubber bullet kisses,
To visible police, - Baton courtesy,
Presence sponsored fear. - Service with a smile.
My feedback: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...amp;hl=MosinM38
Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:09 AM
Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:26 AM
Posted 21 August 2007 - 09:28 AM
I put tape on the inside of the hopper.. dont know what this did but it made the noise of the balls less..
I got new o-rings. Fresh o-rings help make it slide more. that means less noise.
I oiled the hell out of the hammer.. this way it works much better and it glides more the slams
And I polished the insides.. I guess it made it quiter. lol
I got a smart parts linear barrel....Yes it does work phenominaly well.
I got an expainsoin chamber.. yes it does work and it works very well..
I want to switch to HPA or compressed air.. but I only play enough for it to count as recreational so I like the money savings
This post has been edited by Eskimo: 21 August 2007 - 09:28 AM
Posted 21 August 2007 - 10:06 AM
This post has been edited by OmgItsAFire: 21 August 2007 - 10:06 AM
We may throw the dice, but the LORD determines how they fall. Proverbs 16:33
Xbox Live Gamertag: RenegadeSpark
Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:53 PM
"The knockdown power is approximately equal to, but not greater than that of a small Spanish child being hurled through a stove door at around 1,500ft ASL with a 5 knot crosswind on thursday, 31 degrees celcius, with 56% humidity."-FrozenCarnitas.
Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:16 PM
This post has been edited by B-boo: 08 October 2007 - 09:17 PM
PTI Certified Basic Airsmith #2773 : UE Paintball Club Member
Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:29 PM
Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:40 AM
~~When you get to the end of your rope tie a knot and hang on-- Winston Churchill~~
Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:16 PM
"I guess we should be thankful they're all shooting in the same direction!" Last Samurai
"If the person on the other end of your gun does not walk away eagerly anticipating the next game because of your actions, you have FAILED as a paintballer."