Special Ops Paintball: AGD E-Tac with 68/4500 Flatline tank - Sweet Scenario Marker - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AGD E-Tac with 68/4500 Flatline tank - Sweet Scenario Marker Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Demonio 

• Just another aging player
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 June 2008 - 03:46 PM

I have a great E-Tac with E-Mag valve and Level 10. Has original e-mag rail (as you can see) I am including the site rail and screws in case you ever wanted to use a differant body with it (but why would you ;) ) Software currently installed is X-Mod 1.7 which I can change to 1.8 or something else if you want. But the 1.7 rips something fierce. Also comes with charger with car adapter, and on/off pin on a lanyard so it's easy to keep track of, barrel is also included.
Also included is a 68/4500 tank with AGD Flatline Reg (that she loves) with a shocktech drop- I was told this flatline was one of the 1st ones out Serial XFL10126 Given to the previous owner by Tom Kaye (& mine for the past 5-6 years) was recently Hydro'd 1/08 so no worries for another 5 years ;)

I love this gun and have had a great time with it, it shall be missed. Lack of use has helped me decide to sell it. There are a few marks on the body but nothing major - you can see them on the hose side.

Asking Price - Price Slashed to $900 shipped obo in the USA. I will ship to Canada for an extra fee. At this time I am not accepting trades as I have a few projects that need funding. Will only sell all together.

Posted Image

Thanks for checking out my sweety and offer away. I do accept Paypal and USPS money orders. First with the payment gets the goods - I will not hold for anybody for any reason (been screwed to often :()

Here's my feedback:

AO Feedback
MCB Feedback
SCP Feedback

This post has been edited by Demonio: 14 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

#2 User is offline   Demonio 

• Just another aging player
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:36 PM

things have come up so I have a price change of $900 shipped

Share this topic: