Special Ops Paintball: Picatinny / Weaver sling attachment - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Picatinny / Weaver sling attachment

#1 User is offline   Lemuren 

• Blue balls
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:23 AM

This is a product for us that dont use stock, or that dont want the sling to be attached to the barrel itself. I am one of those as i own a SP1 and uses the tank for shoulder support.

Fab Defence makes this product, but its rather expensive ($19.90 each)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I am gonna use the integrated sling with my vest that should be arriving in a few weeks from my retailer. And i am gonna try and attatch the hooks on the sling directly to the attachment above. Sure you could just buy these of Fab Defence, but if SpecOps can make some of their own and have in the store maybe more people will buy slings for their markers, as most people dont look around on other sites to try and find a solution like i did.

My wish is that its adjustable with an Allen key and a flat screwdriver like on the Fab Defence product, and that it wont have any loose parts like a swivel sling adapter will have, as those tend to make some noise when you are trying to be stealth.

Here is some pics how it looks on my SP1.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:10 PM

That is actually a pretty good Idea. Why hasn't any one else thought about it? (Reason: It is too practical, companies usually don't do practical)
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#3 User is offline   Lemuren 

• Blue balls
  • Pip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:06 AM

Yeah, this can also be made for the rail that is on the A5 if you dont like how you otherwise would have to attach the sling. I mean this is a great product that some players must have to use a sling for their gun.

So! More sling attachments to the people!

#4 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:47 PM

Nice product. I don't see SO putting the money into producing an item like this though, especially since they offer an Integrated Sling that attaches to any marker w/out the need for any hardware. Nice product nonethless, I'll have to consider this for myself. Thanks for the heads up!
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#5 User is offline   Lemuren 

• Blue balls
  • Pip

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:15 PM

Well, the sling dont really attach to every marker. Imagine like an SP1 with the remote running directly to the regulator. Sure you can attach the sling to the barrel, but where should i put the other sling point?

#6 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

I doubt SpecOps would build such a product in-house, especially with their new focus more on the soft goods, but I think it's definitely a good idea to offer this as an option for their existing stocks-I'd pay the extra for a rail clamp, since I hate slings that attach to my barrel.

#7 User is offline   MaDuce 

• Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

I like it. It actually gives a purpose to the angled rails on the Tac-1 and the MacDev Drone. One of the few things I like about the A-5 is the swivel sling mount on the backcap. I used the shoulder strap from an old Case-it binder. :P
"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users