• You cannot reply to this topic

Vforce Shield

#1 User is offline   jag06 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:jag06

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:11 PM

I recieved a Vforce shield for Christmas and thought I would give a review of it. Please forgive all the spelling mistakes that may and will accur.

After a couple of hours researching the web and some help from the special ops members, I picked out a Vforce shield. I opened it on Christmas day. After adding the throat guard, chin strap, and viser I tried it on. It felt very comfortable, and had a great field of vision. I practiced taking the lens out to see hoe easy it was to change. It was very easy. I could not wait to try it in a game.

Sunday the 7th I was able to use in a game for the first time. It rained all day long and was in the 50s. But we still played. After a few minuts of playing I forgot I was even wearing it. The mane reason I chose a Vforce was because of the anti-fog lens and I was sick of my other mask fogging. It never fogged once!! I had no problems with it at all, outside of wiping the water off. It was like playing paintball for the first time again. I would strongly recomend this mask to anyone thats looking for a new mask.

I will play again this weekend and hopfully it wont rain so I can realy see how good it is. I give it a 9.9/10.
My Feedback +7/-0 Gore Family Paintball field
Digitally Dangerous member #3

#2 User is offline   slinkyaroo 

• Gravity takes over where brains leave off.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:26 PM

the vforce shield rentals are always sold out at my place. Many guys - as you said - say it doesn't feel like they have a mask on. Mainly because of the way it sits away from the face and the fishbowl lens. Very light weight.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users