I've got a great deal for you here, I am selling Planet Eclipse Olive/Black Nexus Ego!
- Custom Team Nexus Eclipse Ego
- Full 3-D Body Contoured Machining to Reduce Weight and Add Style
- Symmetrical Machining produces smooth lines and a wipe-clean surface. But still the lightest Ego yet!
- Inset Metal Nexus Logo Badge
- Open Bolt Electropneumatic Marker
- Break Beam Low Profile Breech Sensor
- STAR Grip Frame incorporating Integrated Snatch Grip and Integrated Clamping ASA Mounting Rail, Spring or Magnetic Return Trigger Action, Larger Guard and STAR Trigger
- STAR Trigger with 4-Point Adjustment
- D.A.R.T. “High-Flow” Bolt with Ramped Inlet Port and Bell-Mouthed Tapered Outlet Face. Highest Flowing Ego Bolt To Date, In The Smallest Package Around.
- Cool-Blue LCD User Interface
- TT Filter Debounce Software, as first seen on the infamous E2
- 3 New Ramped Fire Modes To comply with PSP, Millennium and CFOA Rules
- Uncapped Semi to Comply with NPPL
- Nexus Logo Start-Up Screen
- Integrated Adjustable LPR W/ Dedicated HP Inlet
- FRM With Specific LPR Supply Port
- Eclipse Swivel Inline Regulator. High Flow, High Accuracy, Consistent Output, Longer Grip and Adjustable Hose Input.
- “Rammer” One-Piece Hammer/Ram Mechanism. Highly Durable Stainless Construction. Strips In Seconds.
- Integrated QEVs For The Fastest Possible Cycle Times
- Sub Miniature Solenoid And Integrated Minifold
- Body-Integrated Feed Stub. Beat It With A Lump Hammer, It Ain’t Coming Off!
- Deftek Feed System. Offset Feed Tube For “No-Bounce” Ball Feed
- Clamping Low-Rise Feed Tube
- Low Pressure, High Flow Supercharger Valve System
- Brass Bushed Valve Guide. No Valve Pin Wear, No Friction.
- Custom Scalloped Nexus Pop-N-Slide Bolt Pin. Super Large Pin/Hammer Contact Area For Minimal Wear. Larger head for easier grip.
- Cocker Barrel Thread
- Shaft 2-Piece Barrel
- Eclipse On/Off/Purge System And Hose.
- Dual Rubber Finger Detents
- Ego DuoTech Grips
- User Friendly
- Tech Friendly
*PM or Post for more Info or to Buy!
This post has been edited by -Commander-: 18 July 2007 - 10:45 AM