Monster Balls good cheap paint? Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   bulldog16 

• DABULLDOG
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DABULLDOG

Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:25 AM

View PostBASHBRO1, on Feb 9 2007, 03:53 PM, said:

I have been using Wally World Monster Balls since June of this year and I figure its about time I did a review.

The original reason for purchase was because I was using twin 98 gatlins. I needed a cheap paint that wouldn't break in the barrels. I read a few different reviews and these seemed to be the best ones for what I needed.

True to the other people reviews I only busted one in the 4 cases I went through while hammer. This did come at a price however. I would say at least 1 in 50 was deformed so that normal flight was impossible. Also firing at 270 FPS at least 1 in 3 didn't break. I had more people surrender without being marked for fear of getting hit by another "flying marble".

I sold the hammer around August and begin using my WG-65 more regularly. This is where the monster ball really failed me. With the above problems I have listed the fact that I wasn't using 700 rds a game begin to take effect. The inconsistent accuracy and lack of breakage was not nearly as big a deal when you were only supposed to lay down a tremendous amount of firepower and chop through brush to get to the opponent. As a front runner I needed the balls to break and to fly true. This they did not.

All in all I do recommend Monster Balls to any player who needs to lay down a lot of paint. I paid $30 a case at Wally World and they will not break in a flatline barrel or any barrel for that matter. On the downside the hardly break on anything at all. But if you play anything that requires less than a case a day I strongly reccommend looking into a little more expensive paint. It will be worth the price.

BASHBRO1

I get 2,000 Monster balls at wally world for 20$ but they never break. I used to get freedom balls and they were very inacurate I would recomend dust paintballs because they are accurate and they break on impact.
This bunkering was brought to you by the letter A and the number 5
If your a christian paintballer put this In your sig.

#32 User is offline   little_ben 

• Cowards die many times before their death
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:little_ben

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:41 AM

i dont have to worry about them breaking cuz im like uber accurate and only kill people by headshots. :happy:

#33 User is offline   Phantom Flanker 

• 10% warn for a year can't remember why
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:phantom flanker

Posted 24 July 2007 - 02:20 PM

monster balls hate my shocker... and i mean HATE!!!!

they are so inconsistant that there is no way to always or even 1/2 of th time to have a correct bore match.
coming soon flashy graphics

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users