Special Ops Paintball: Vapor - Zap paint. DO NOT BUY - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vapor - Zap paint. DO NOT BUY It says Warning on the box for a reason Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Marshall The Guy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Marshall The Guy

Posted 04 February 2007 - 07:37 PM

Some time ago, i wanted to play paintball but didnt have much cash so i bought some Vapor from wallyworld. I will tell you that it is the worst paintball ever made. The paintballs are all compressed into a block in the 200 rd containers and have so many dimples its not even funny. This is HORRIBLE Paint. I dont care how little money you got, this is not worth a dime. They will not break, "except in ur gun", they smell HORRIBLE, and zip all over the place due to horrible dimpling....
As i said this was a while ago when i was a nub, a word of warning, just.. stay away from this stuff.

MTG
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
^^ Haha i earned that. suweet. --- "Superior firepower by accuracy, not speed" --- "My ancestors were people, not monkeys"
Remember, we are playing paintball here. I suggest you use equipment designed for paintball, all that military stuff isnt necessary. If you agree, put this in ur sig ----- MY FEEDBACK > http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=110326 -----

#2 User is offline   Zach_attack 

• Pimp slap
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:On the tail on the frog on the bump on the branch on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

Posted 04 February 2007 - 07:48 PM

It must have been the batch because i have a bag that is a month old and last weekend it shot really good in my gun. no sweating balls, no visible dimples i bought the 2000 case though so the 200rd containers might suck

#3 Guest_Dream of Nullification_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 04 February 2007 - 08:35 PM

i agree zap is bad. the paint i reccomend from walmart is scorch and superswirl. visual impact is good too but that is just scorch with a diffrent name. there made by the same people with absolutly no change except the name. dont ask me why. i talked to the owner of game face (ppl who make scorch) and he said before they came out they would have orange fill yet they have pink so i dunno

#4 User is offline   Ninja Jones 

• Canadian Intergalactic Space Ninja Pimp
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ninja Jones

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:26 PM

Why would you buy paint from Wal-Mart, they don't know how to properly store or handle paint, and most of their stock just sits on the shelves for up to a year...

#5 User is offline   Marshall The Guy 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marshall The Guy

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:41 PM

Every 200 rd thing of them i see at walmart have smushed into a block at the bottom of the container. i didnt have enough money to buy anything better.

MTG
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
^^ Haha i earned that. suweet. --- "Superior firepower by accuracy, not speed" --- "My ancestors were people, not monkeys"
Remember, we are playing paintball here. I suggest you use equipment designed for paintball, all that military stuff isnt necessary. If you agree, put this in ur sig ----- MY FEEDBACK > http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=110326 -----

#6 User is offline   motherboard1 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:13 PM

Iv used Zap Vapor before and it was good paint, youve got some bad batches that were miss handled or something.

Iv also bought alot of Zap Vapor "Practice Series" and I find its better than what I got when I bought whitebox. The balls were rounder, and the shell more resilient. less brittle. On the downside they were quite sweated and warped at first, but after cleaning them, and waiting, the next day they were good.

paintballs that has been warped from being squished together will usually regain their shape if you expose them to the air for 5 minutes, then seal em in a zip lock bag and leave them sit overnight.

This post has been edited by motherboard1: 16 February 2007 - 06:27 PM

#7 User is offline   Skippy 

• Doesn't have time to bleed
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:skippyshwarz

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:22 PM

Vapor is only one step above whitebox. I've shot it before, and while it didn't have any feed problems, it was inaccurate and failed to break a lot.

All in all, you get what you pay for.
I may be the only person in the world who can cut himself on the blunt end of a bayonet.

#8 User is offline   motherboard1 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:32 PM

Ya, Id rather use cheap paint. I have a hard time convinceing myself that when you pay $60+ for a box of paint, that your (getting what you paid for)

I wish a couple more Gel capsul factories would go up and drop the price of paintballs.

#9 User is offline   Wes Desto 

• <space for rent>....what..im poor
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wes Desto

Posted 25 February 2007 - 09:54 AM

only zap i've ever used that i liked was Zap Sport (blue ball, super thick blue fill) I bought it at my wally world here and then they discontinued it =\ go figure.

It was accurate, and thick fill made visible hard to wipe breaks.
Heavy Sniper M4-98c
"Bend and Grin Boys. Its PARTY time!"
OSOK Member

Sniper 7

#10 User is offline   Gerik Bensing 

• SEPA Paintball Community Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gerik Bensing

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:11 AM

Personally, I just open the cases in Wal-Mart to make sure it's not crap. If they complain because I found a defective product, that's their problem. I won't buy it unless I know it's good.

South Eastern Pennsylvania Paintball Community is dedicated to helping organize games in the area - Join Today!
My Feedback --- All You Need to Know About Filling Your Own CO2

#11 User is offline   paint rocker 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:paint rocker

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:52 PM

I awalys cut open paint boxes in wallyworld, some people think im crazy but, im buying the paint i should know what im geting. :ghillie:

#12 User is offline   applesauce 

• marksmen #17
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:1apple3

Posted 25 February 2007 - 05:02 PM

View PostNinja Jones, on Feb 4 2007, 10:26 PM, said:

Why would you buy paint from Wal-Mart, they don't know how to properly store or handle paint, and most of their stock just sits on the shelves for up to a year...

yea the paint from wal mart i get is
tactical paintballs never had any broken in the bag ,dimples,or other
and i take care of the there
yea the paint i like i rotate every 2 weeks
the people look at me funny

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users