Special Ops Paintball: newbie shopping question - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

newbie shopping question I shoot myslef in the perverbaile foot Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Ehko 

  • LDS guy who had name that was a bad word..
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 64
  • Joined: 26-June 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:75092
  • Brigade Name:Ehko

Post icon  Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

OK recently I ordered both a Zeus g2 pistol and an A5(no package deals or the sort)off of Spec Ops store AND I was wondering 3 things:

1:Do they(either) come with a Co2 tank(I don't think so, but I'm not so sure)
2:Do i need to but special paint for the G2 or is it .68 cal.?
3:Do they come with the Owners manuals?
<insert awsome signature here>
"Yea...It's kinda like... my herpes has herpes.....wait...does that mean I have herpes sqaured!?!?"-Sean Francks
"Rehab?Rehab is for quitters and panzis!"- Sean Francks
0

#2 User is offline   Self Medicated 

  • General Apathy
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 479
  • Joined: 28-December 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Rosa, CA
  • Brigade Name:Self Medicated

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

View PostDerVachi, on Jun 29 2008, 09:23 PM, said:

OK recently I ordered both a Zeus g2 pistol and an A5(no package deals or the sort)off of Spec Ops store AND I was wondering 3 things:

1:Do they(either) come with a Co2 tank(I don't think so, but I'm not so sure)
2:Do i need to but special paint for the G2 or is it .68 cal.?
3:Do they come with the Owners manuals?


1. No. The Zeus will run off of CO2 cartridges and you need to buy a tank for the A5.
2. It is .68 cal.
3. Yes. Anything brand new will come with a manual.
0

#3 Guest_Cesar_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

1.) unless stated other wise, they dont come with tanks... the A-5 can run on CO2or HPA and the pistol requires 12gram CO2
2.) they both shoot .68 paint
3.) they should come with manuals...and i suggest you read them twice.
0

#4 User is offline   mtaylor 

  • Lacking Creativity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,145
  • Joined: 14-June 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton, AB
  • Brigade Name:mtaylor

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:59 PM

View PostCesar, on Jun 29 2008, 10:28 PM, said:

1.) unless stated other wise, they dont come with tanks... the A-5 can run on CO2or HPA and the pistol requires 12gram CO2
2.) they both shoot .68 paint
3.) they should come with manuals...and i suggest you read them twice.


Maybe 3 times.

I also suggest researching before you buy, it usually saves a bit of a headache :laugh:

<Insert Sig Here>
0

#5 User is offline   Infamous_51 

  • official rock and roll clown
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 579
  • Joined: 15-April 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:place you neva heard of, minnesota

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:38 PM

Quote

Maybe 3 times.

I also suggest researching before you buy, it usually saves a bit of a headache laugh.gif


ARGG! I was going to say that first.

With that aside, I have a question, why did you buy the pistol for 2 reasons
1) It sounds loke you didn't research
2) It doesn't make much sense when you just started out, unless you plan on playing pistol primary (then all the power to ya)

(Go sig yourself) Maybe I will...Maybe I will..........-Epic_fail
0

#6 User is offline   Ehko 

  • LDS guy who had name that was a bad word..
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 64
  • Joined: 26-June 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:75092
  • Brigade Name:Ehko

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:43 PM

View PostInfamous_51, on Jun 30 2008, 12:38 AM, said:

Quote

Maybe 3 times.

I also suggest researching before you buy, it usually saves a bit of a headache laugh.gif


ARGG! I was going to say that first.

With that aside, I have a question, why did you buy the pistol for 2 reasons
1) It sounds loke you didn't research
2) It doesn't make much sense when you just started out, unless you plan on playing pistol primary (then all the power to ya)

to 1: I shot my friends a5, loved it(with saw stock). and the pistol is just to have a back up, my first 3 games I played had me either on a(Loaned) cock and rock or a G1/G2 mod.

to 2: If someone doesn't have a marker, I will play P.P., if for nothing more the the freedom of movement(I LOVE THE G2!)
<insert awsome signature here>
"Yea...It's kinda like... my herpes has herpes.....wait...does that mean I have herpes sqaured!?!?"-Sean Francks
"Rehab?Rehab is for quitters and panzis!"- Sean Francks
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users