• This topic is locked

New line of clothes Modular Clothing

#1 User is offline   Cpt. Snappy Pants 

• Ian David
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CPT. SNAPPY PANTS

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:20 PM

First of all, let me start out by saying that this is'nt my idea. This was actually posted by someone on the original suggestion thread but i really love the idea and think it needs a fair chance. Someone suggested that Special Ops make a pair of pants (and possibly shirts) with interlock panels in the place of the cargo pockets. there could be a some kind of inside strap on the legs to prevent sloshing around of the panels when the pockets are attached (similar to the belt on the inside of Spec Ops vests). I know that you can already buy drop leg pouches, but I think that this is a really cool idea and people would definately buy into it. Yup, thats pretty much it.

Also, while I'm at it, everyone keeps suggesting a line of winter clothes. I think that this is a wonderful idea, but if Spec Ops doesn't feel like making a full line of clothes for people to use three months out of the year, mabie they could just make a coat ideally with a hood designed specifically for the rigors of paintball.
Also, a balaclava (yes thats the correct spelling) with the Special Ops logo would be cool. Mabie some gloves with the logo.

Heres an idea that no one has suggested yet. I know that this should go in the hard goods category but I am going to put it here anyways. They should make a special replacement triggers and trigger guards for the A-5, and the 98 designed for people wearing gloves. It would consist of a rubbery surface to improve grip, a larger surface area, and a more open trigger guard.

That's all for now. If I think of anything ill add it on later.

This post has been edited by Catwoman: 03 December 2006 - 02:21 PM

P.S. - COMMIES SUCK!!!!!

#2 User is offline   senses fail 

• US Army Tanker
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SensesFailx13xx

Posted 03 December 2006 - 06:21 PM

great ideas. well, im not a big fan of the first one. i already own bdus. why pay more for bdus w/a leg holster that will get worn out and eventually replaced? the coat/gloves would be nice as well as the trigger gaurd. fingertipless gloves just dont keep your hands warm. my mr1 has enough room for gloves though :D

This post has been edited by senses fail: 08 December 2006 - 04:30 PM

#3 User is offline   Karpet 

• Karpet - The Rug Burninator!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:karpet@overkillpaintball.com

Posted 06 December 2006 - 05:32 PM

The interlock pants are right on the money. I want to get my pods off my back and on to my legs. BDUs are good but not purpose built really and leg pouches get the pant legs bunched up and uncomfortable. So, a paint carrying pant would be excellent.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users