Special Ops Paintball: Getting back into Woodsball... - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Getting back into Woodsball... ... and I have some questions. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Renquist 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 434
  • Joined: 28-March 07

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:33 AM

First of all - what happened to the Canyon Rd outlaw field on 84th? I didn't play last year and went by to check it out. There's sign posts everywhere - nothing on them though and the place was dead. A shame too, I'm now only 5 minutes from there.

Does anyone else play Outlaw in the local area? I was checking Gang Green but dang Lake Stevens is a heck of a drive...

Also - what happened to Splat Attack in Kent? Paranoid went away quite a while ago, but I went by Splat Attack on the weekend and saw that Rick closed up shop.

Is paintball dying in WA?
0

#2 User is offline   Special E.D. 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 06-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mill Creek, Wa

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:40 PM

I don't know about dying, There is defiantly a lack of quality fields. Although for a while I have flirted with the idea of opening a paintball park, there is nowhere to buy land that will be easily accessible and if it is close to attract a good amount of people the land cost right around a mil or two. Unfortunately Western Washington isn't a cheap place to buy or own land.
0

#3 User is offline   Cant Aim 

  • Irregulators Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 138
  • Joined: 04-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:Bacon

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

Where in Washington are you looking? It looks like you are looking south of Seattle judging by your mentioning of Kent. If you are looking down there, you've got Operation Paintball in Graham/Orting, KC Crusaders in South Prarie, and Danger Zone on Fort Lewis all within 30 minutes of Puyallup.

Special Ed is right though, it's too bad the land is so stinking expensive in the populous areas of Western Washington. I also once heard you needed to own something like 40 acres in order to have a field in King County. 40 acres around Seattle? Good luck :ninja:
0

#4 User is offline   Renquist 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 434
  • Joined: 28-March 07

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

View PostCant Aim, on Mar 10 2009, 10:07 PM, said:

Where in Washington are you looking? It looks like you are looking south of Seattle judging by your mentioning of Kent. If you are looking down there, you've got Operation Paintball in Graham/Orting, KC Crusaders in South Prarie, and Danger Zone on Fort Lewis all within 30 minutes of Puyallup.

Special Ed is right though, it's too bad the land is so stinking expensive in the populous areas of Western Washington. I also once heard you needed to own something like 40 acres in order to have a field in King County. 40 acres around Seattle? Good luck :ninja:


Yep I live in Puyallup. Am going to Elma this weekend for March Madness and should be at KC's weekend game next month. I have no clue what happened to Canyon, guess someone complained and got it shot down.
0

#5 User is offline   Special E.D. 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 06-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mill Creek, Wa

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:09 AM

View PostSpecial E.D., on Mar 10 2009, 04:40 PM, said:

I don't know about dying, There is defiantly a lack of quality fields. Although for a while I have flirted with the idea of opening a paintball park, there is nowhere to buy land that will be easily accessible and if it is close to attract a good amount of people the land cost right around a mil or two. Unfortunately Western Washington isn't a cheap place to buy or own land.



View PostSpecial E.D., on Mar 10 2009, 04:40 PM, said:

I don't know about dying, There is defiantly a lack of quality fields. Although for a while I have flirted with the idea of opening a paintball park, there is nowhere to buy land that will be easily accessible and if it is close to attract a good amount of people the land cost right around a mil or two. Unfortunately Western Washington isn't a cheap place to buy or own land.



Yea I was trying to find somewhere out past Issaquah on your way to Snoqualmie. There is a ton of land up there and it would be in perfect position for both north and south sound paintballers, Seattle, and the Eastside but it is crazy expensive to buy land out that way. The other place I have been looking at is out past Snohomish, but I don't know how many people would come out that way.
0

#6 User is offline   KILLER TRENT 

  • You show me an inch, and I'll show you the deadbox.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 63
  • Joined: 01-March 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington
  • Brigade Name:snipa trent

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:22 PM

There's Forest Fire out here in Lake Stevens. It's not the biggest field but i love going to it for walk on games. If you're looking for a team though Gang Green would have to be ur best bet. I heard a rumor that they're looking for new players
0

#7 User is offline   Green Army Men 

  • Melting Away The Competition
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 125
  • Joined: 30-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

IN Eastern Wa theres Nitehawk paintball

nitehawkpaintball.com I know its a hell of a drive for u.
200+ game on the 21
THP

Its a Tippmann(It probably has the stock Accuracy of a Grapefruit) -----destoryka
0

#8 User is offline   loony 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 24-April 06
  • Location:Sumner Wa
  • Brigade Name:northwest

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:22 PM

I play on ganggreen and live in Sumner the field is well worth the drive and the people who play out there play with honor the best thing is it's free!
Dr. Hunter S. Thompson once said, “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”
0

#9 User is offline   Special E.D. 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 06-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mill Creek, Wa

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:02 PM

View Postloony, on Mar 12 2009, 06:22 PM, said:

I play on ganggreen and live in Sumner the field is well worth the drive and the people who play out there play with honor the best thing is it's free!


Where does ganggreen play at?
0

#10 User is offline   Cant Aim 

  • Irregulators Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 138
  • Joined: 04-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:Bacon

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:10 PM

Gang Green's renegade field (Field John) is near Lake Stevens. Their website is www.ganggreenpb.com :panzer:
0

#11 User is offline   Special E.D. 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 23
  • Joined: 06-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mill Creek, Wa

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

View PostCant Aim, on Mar 12 2009, 09:10 PM, said:

Gang Green's renegade field (Field John) is near Lake Stevens. Their website is www.ganggreenpb.com :panzer:


Are you on their team?
0

#12 User is offline   Renquist 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 434
  • Joined: 28-March 07

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:50 AM

View PostSpecial E.D., on Mar 12 2009, 09:37 PM, said:

View PostCant Aim, on Mar 12 2009, 09:10 PM, said:

Gang Green's renegade field (Field John) is near Lake Stevens. Their website is www.ganggreenpb.com :)


Are you on their team?


So what do you guys do for air all day? Do you have a refill station?
0

#13 User is offline   Cant Aim 

  • Irregulators Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 138
  • Joined: 04-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:Bacon

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:25 AM

View PostRenquist, on Mar 13 2009, 12:50 AM, said:

View PostSpecial E.D., on Mar 12 2009, 09:37 PM, said:

View PostCant Aim, on Mar 12 2009, 09:10 PM, said:

Gang Green's renegade field (Field John) is near Lake Stevens. Their website is www.ganggreenpb.com :happy:


Are you on their team?


So what do you guys do for air all day? Do you have a refill station?


No, I'm not on their team but I try to run with them whenever I can in scenarios. If I didn't move half a year ago this might be different, though. If I am correct, they do have air refills available at their field but would like to have people bring full tanks when they play. Their forums are pretty active, so if you do have any questions go check them out. :happy:

This post has been edited by Cant Aim: 14 March 2009 - 09:26 AM

0

#14 User is offline   loony 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15
  • Joined: 24-April 06
  • Location:Sumner Wa
  • Brigade Name:northwest

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:40 PM

We use scuba tanks some of us have one or two thats why we ask that you bring your tank full It's just a private field but don't let that discourage you though.
Cant aim you can be our mid Wa. division start recruiting :) :P :laugh:

This post has been edited by loony: 15 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson once said, “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”
0

#15 User is offline   snipa12 

  • snipe'em all day long
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 139
  • Joined: 08-November 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:washington
  • Brigade Name:snipamasta

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

View PostGreen Army Men, on Mar 12 2009, 04:27 PM, said:

IN Eastern Wa theres Nitehawk paintball

nitehawkpaintball.com I know its a hell of a drive for u.
200+ game on the 21

it may be a long drive but its worth it im from tri-citys and the armed forces war was a blast
smart parts owner # 100
"no you did not just fail you found 500 ways not to get me out"
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users