Special Ops Paintball: Hand made tactical gear (2 items) - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hand made tactical gear (2 items) items are from a template, not cutsom Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kubihibi 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:kubihibi

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

1st up is a standard MOLLE system admin pouch.

I can do black and OD Green right now. $20 shipped, but I am personally making them so there will be a wait.

Posted Image

Next up is a clone of the Maxpedition FATBOY Versipack in Coyotte tan and OD Green. I can do $55 shipped. This takes a little longer to make.

This photo was taken from Maxpedition's site, there will be no tags on the gear hehe.

Posted Image

More stuff to come :laugh: but that isn't for a while.

I figured because it is so easy to make I might as well add in hydration packs. They hold up to a 3L bladder, and are MOLLE capable (straps on back to mount, and PALS on front to mount stuff to it) Until I can get more strapping in other colors, coyote tan only.

Posted Image

$25 shipping included

This post has been edited by kubihibi: 26 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

#2 User is offline   stolz 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STOLZ

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:02 AM

on the man purse is that just a base idea of what it will look like? Im interested in something like that, will it be able to hold pods if so how many? My intent would be to use it as support style carrying paint for my brother who uses double a5s.

#3 User is offline   kubihibi 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:kubihibi

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:57 PM

View Poststolz, on Mar 27 2008, 02:02 PM, said:

on the man purse is that just a base idea of what it will look like? Im interested in something like that, will it be able to hold pods if so how many? My intent would be to use it as support style carrying paint for my brother who uses double a5s.

That is the basic idea. Color will vary alittle, and it is being hand made :laugh: Im not a computer or an assembly line brother. The main pouch should be able to hold 2 pods, 3 if you push hard haha. The dimensions are about 8x7x3, but with all the other stowage areas you'll get about 150 cubic cumulative inches of space for stuff.

PM me and we can talk some more

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users