War Games 2011 NATO vs Warsaw Pact Rate Topic: -----

#211 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• SNAKE EYES-RED HORSE RIDER
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:snakeeyes3579

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:10 AM

View PostT.O.T, on 07 October 2011 - 07:31 AM, said:

see the thing is you talk like once your two teams take the field no one else has a chance.... true?

This sums it up just right, yes we do along with T.O.T.'s new Allied forces.

You will not be playing a bunch of walkons and want be teams, you will be playing other organized scenario teams, such as yourself, whole different story. Ask yourself this question, why has Ducan allowed your two teams to run on the same side for this game if as your teammate says, and I quote, (TOT an Bad Monkeys are not allowed to play together at most fields because we dominate so hard entire teams leave because it is pointless) Let me answer that for you.........BECAUSE MAYBE JUST MAYBE WARSAW PACT MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE WITH YOUR TWO TEAMS COMBINED, YOU SPEAK OF DOMINATING, I SAY TO YOU, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS BUT YOU WILL!!!! WAR IS COMING!!!

Gene dont take it personal, no one else is everyone is just on here talking trash, hypeing up the game.

This post has been edited by DEATHSTROKE: 07 October 2011 - 10:32 AM

REGRET NOTHING, FEAR LESS!!!!

Posted Image

#212 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:26 AM

View PostThe Baroness, on 07 October 2011 - 07:21 AM, said:

Seasoned players?? Maybe u think your going up against a bunch of newbies...thier is nothing new about us except for maybe the NEW BUTT WHOOPING WARSAW is going to give you this year...TIME TO GET OUT OF THE PAST AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE BOYS.

FOR NATO YOUR FUTURE LOOKS VERY VERY VERY VERY BLEAK...SOON ENOUGH THE WAR WILL BE UPON US I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL OF YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE FOR YOUR SOULS WILL HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST THE WARSAW PACT...YOU WILL BE THE REASON FOR YOUR OWN DEMISE!!

Get out of the past you say, intresting statement, to which I say.......THE PAST DEFINES THE FUTURE, WARSAW PACT, FOR YOU THERE IS NONE!!!! YOU ARE ON BARROWED TIME, YOUR END DRAWS NEAR!!! YOU CANNOT STOP THE COMING DESTRUCTION!!!

Posted Image

#213 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:29 AM

I heard there maybe some teams in North carolina that might be intrested in playing on your side. I dont know.... you guys should check on that.

Posted Image

#214 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:ToT-Spinout

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

Nothing personal taken, guys! Nothing at all. Just joining in the trash talking. Personally, I've only been playing about 3 years, with an eight month hiatus taken to go Co-drive a race car with a friend. (racing and paintball combined are just waaay to expensive) So in essence I've been playing against "seasoned paintball warriors" :) almost the entire time I've played the game. Spent one day with the walk-on's and decided it wasn't enough of a challenge. went and joined the speedballers and tournament guys using a spyder clone. Big odd's against me? Bah it still only takes one ball to take someone out. So what if you can throw lots and lots of paint. Hell I went from electro's to playing pump because it was more of a challenge. While yeah I may be new to scenarios. I'm no stranger to shooting or thinking. Looking forward to rolling out against you guys, If you're half as good as you talk this will be a great game. Now back to the trash talking! :laugh: And to answer your question, yeah I play for my brothers on Team on Target!

#215 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:30 PM

[quote name='Gene' date='07 October 2011 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1318014875' post='2561986']
Nothing personal taken, guys! Nothing at all. Just joining in the trash talking. Personally, I've only been playing about 3 years, with an eight month hiatus taken to go Co-drive a race car with a friend. (racing and paintball combined are just waaay to expensive) So in essence I've been playing against "seasoned paintball warriors" :) almost the entire time I've played the game. Spent one day with the walk-on's and decided it wasn't enough of a challenge. went and joined the speedballers and tournament guys using a spyder clone. Big odd's against me? Bah it still only takes one ball to take someone out. So what if you can throw lots and lots of paint. Hell I went from electro's to playing pump because it was more of a challenge. While yeah I may be new to scenarios. I'm no stranger to shooting or thinking. Looking forward to rolling out against you guys, If you're half as good as you talk this will be a great game. Now back to the trash talking! :laugh: And to answer your question, yeah I play for my brothers on Team on Target!

This post has been edited by DEATHSTROKE: 07 October 2011 - 12:52 PM

Posted Image

#216 User is offline   DEATHSTROKE 

• PipPip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 12:30 PM

View PostGene, on 07 October 2011 - 02:14 PM, said:

I may roll with my Tippmen A5 stock trigger....Lol

Posted Image

#217 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

Hey at least it will be a fair fight then as I'm planning on using my pump. :)

This post has been edited by Gene: 07 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

#218 User is offline   cookie 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Cookie

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

View PostDEATHSTROKE, on 07 October 2011 - 10:54 AM, said:

Nice job with the spelling there.

You might consider retracting that statement after you review your own posts. Just ask Jester (OR) what happened several years back when some fool made the mistake of including my name when trying to point out grammatical/spelling errors made by some players on my side; it was a very long and ugly read. Not mean, but funny and ugly at the same time. Orbital Reign basically told their guy to I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALA! and not antagonize me anymore.
COOKIE
BAD MONKEYS
Team Cook
Armor Commander
Eunach Engineer
Minister of Internet Harassment

#219 User is offline   voodoo 

• Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

Deathstroke (Snake Eyes) who you know from many games facing Rogue Force, is just playing around. I know that he was responding on a phone and those keypads that anticipate your spelling really bugger things up!

But, if you must bring up history...Cookie, we have faced each other on the field many times and it is always fun...and even better off the field enjoying your interestingly named cousine.

Regards!
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#220 User is offline   Crimson_One 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

Cookie, Have some cheese sticks waiting for me when I blow your base!

#221 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:57 PM

Forget that Snakeyes, Cookie, have some Cheese Sticks waiting ALL THE TIME lol

And some of your special Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate cake too!!!!!
Posted Image

#222 User is offline   Crimson_One 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:03 PM

It's been about two years since I've enjoyed that cake. Cant wait!

#223 User is offline   Gene 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:50 PM

Just put the chocolate cake in their dead box, they'll be visiting it often enough..... :P

#224 User is offline   voodoo 

• PipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:34 AM

nah, just leave in the red base next to Gene, nursing his sore feet. We will have seconds, thirds and fourth helpings (not feet, cake!). :blink:

Intel has it that the war saw (and lost) pact will meet the Ultimate Judge at WarGames 2011 and be sentenced to death.

This post has been edited by voodoo: 08 October 2011 - 05:56 AM

Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#225 User is offline   voodoo 

• PipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

View Postcookie, on 07 October 2011 - 06:47 PM, said:

View PostDEATHSTROKE, on 07 October 2011 - 10:54 AM, said:

Nice job with the spelling there.

You might consider retracting that statement after you review your own posts. Just ask Jester (OR) what happened several years back when some fool made the mistake of including my name when trying to point out grammatical/spelling errors made by some players on my side; it was a very long and ugly read. Not mean, but funny and ugly at the same time. Orbital Reign basically told their guy to I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALA! and not antagonize me anymore.

I do not remember that specifically, and was a founding member of OR. I do remember some extreme, call it less than stellar, behavior on all sides, during that time...of The Alliance. Someone antagonized you in the light of your golden rule behavior? Say it is not so! :P (just poking at you Cookie, nothing by love!)
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

Share this topic:

• (32 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users