Special Ops Paintball: OMNIPAT Fusions with SpecOps Digi Vest? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

OMNIPAT Fusions with SpecOps Digi Vest? Also a few questions about the OMNIPAT pattern itself.

#1 User is offline   CDNBACON 

• Christian Woodsballer
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CDNBACON

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:45 PM

Firstly, I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this. While it has to do with soft goods (Vests, camouflage apparel, etc), it also has to do with camouflage patterns in general. Move this topic if you see fit.
That being said, allow me to proceed with my post.

Up until now, I've wanted to go with the CADPAT camouflage pattern. However, I've realized that the heavy military surplus uniform that I've been looking at purchasing, would be impractical for paintball. Putting some research into OMNIPAT, I've grown particularly fond of the pattern, and also of the Special Ops Fusions. However, I have already purchased a Broadsword vest in the SpecOps Digi pattern. From what I understand, OMNIPAT does match with most patterns, but I could be wrong. My question is, if I we're to purchase a pair of OMNIPAT Fusions, would the camouflage pattern fit with my Special Ops Digi vest?
Also, a question about OMNIPAT itself. Where I usually play is very, very green. That's why I was originally looking at CADPAT. But looking at pictures of OMNIPAT, is does NOT look very green. Would it still work where I play? Or should I stick to CADPAT?

Thank you.
Matt

#2 User is offline   dougdeb 

• ________
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:KWEIMATHA

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:53 PM

I've got a set of OMNIPAT Fusions and I love them!! One of the best investments I've ever made. They work extremely well in green enviroments (I'm in Hawaii). I wore them for a Scenario game out here and other teams were amazed how well they blended. Several can't wait to get their hands on them. Check back in a little bit and I'll post pics of the Omnipat and my SO Digi Thigh rig to give you an idea. Though I warn you, pictures don't do the OMNIPAT justice. It almost morphs to fit the enviroment. There are pics of me in it on the Pump Markers section.

Aloha, Doug

edit: Ok, so no pics right now. Can't get a good one. :D I'll try to get more later. Sorry. I think that they are well worth it. My $0.02

This post has been edited by dougdeb: 21 February 2008 - 07:04 PM

If the person on the other end of your gun does not walk away eagerly anticipating the next game because of your actions,
you have failed as a paintballer.

#3 User is offline   CDNBACON 

• Christian Woodsballer
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:CDNBACON

Posted 21 February 2008 - 08:56 PM

Hey thanks for the reply! OMNIPAT sounds like a revolutionary pattern, however I'm still concerned about it matching with my SpecOps Digi vest... You said it almost morphs to fit the environment, would it also morph to blend with my vest?
Thanks!
Matt

#4 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:05 PM

View PostCDNBACON, on Feb 21 2008, 09:56 PM, said:

Hey thanks for the reply! OMNIPAT sounds like a revolutionary pattern, however I'm still concerned about it matching with my SpecOps Digi vest... You said it almost morphs to fit the environment, would it also morph to blend with my vest?
Thanks!
Matt

It will morph somewhat to match the digi green at a distance due to its nature however...typically speaking, it's a camo no-no to mix different camos.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users