Special Ops Paintball: NASA Is Going to Blow Up the Moon! - Special Ops Paintball

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NASA Is Going to Blow Up the Moon! They're Testing Space Weapons! Conspiracy Rate Topic: -----

#46 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:13 PM

While you have a valid point, what is the rest going to? if 25% is to climate and what not, then what is .9% going to do for that? its just not worth making a big deal out of.

(i made the 25% up by the way.)

This post has been edited by pvt. Leonard L. Church: 08 October 2009 - 05:14 PM

Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#47 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:16 PM

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Oct 8 2009, 05:08 PM, said:

View Postpvt. Leonard L. Church, on Oct 8 2009, 07:03 PM, said:

Im just gunna go with the fact that the yearly nasa budget is like .9% of all spending.... something like that. the current administration wants to cut funding completely. what i think we should worry about is the oth 99.1% of the budget.

That's still billions of dollars that are being spent poorly. Even with that .9% we could solve a lot of the global climate and water problems.

when the sun goes away and we're still on earth im blaming you
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#48 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:19 PM

well, considering that the department to talk to to fix anything involving a celestial body such as the sun would be NASA, i would simply say i told you so if we no longer had it.

This post has been edited by pvt. Leonard L. Church: 08 October 2009 - 05:19 PM

Posted Image

. -Pirate

#49 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:21 PM

View Postraptorbite, on Oct 8 2009, 07:16 PM, said:

Im just gunna go with the fact that the yearly nasa budget is like .9% of all spending.... something like that. the current administration wants to cut funding completely. what i think we should worry about is the oth 99.1% of the budget.

That's still billions of dollars that are being spent poorly. Even with that .9% we could solve a lot of the global climate and water problems.

When the sun dies we won't be here. Stars expand when they die, that'll throw the climate out of the perfect zone it's in right now, among a ton of other things.

#50 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:23 PM

yep. in about 3-4 billion years. which, like you said, we wont be here

This post has been edited by pvt. Leonard L. Church: 08 October 2009 - 05:24 PM

Posted Image

. -Pirate

#51 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Oct 8 2009, 05:21 PM, said:

When the sun dies we won't be here. Stars expand when they die, that'll throw the climate out of the perfect zone it's in right now, among a ton of other things.

We wont be here,but its possible our species will,that is if we dont make a space colonization program that could transport our species to a hospitable planet.And if we dont,i blame mankinds destruction on you :)

#52 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:30 PM

View Postraptorbite, on Oct 8 2009, 07:25 PM, said:

We wont be here,but its possible our species will,that is if we dont make a space colonization program that could transport our species to a hospitable planet.And if we dont,i blame mankinds destruction on you :)

Yep, I'm so horrible for thinking that we should solve global climate problems on Earth before we go screw up another planet.

#53 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:35 PM

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Oct 8 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

Yep, I'm so horrible for thinking that we should solve global climate problems on Earth before we go screw up another planet.

Why cant we develop technology for the future while working on global climate problems?

#54 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:38 PM

I read this thread, and even though you all say "Faith in humanity? what be that? lolololol", I've come to the conclusion that you guys have waay to much faith in our capabilities.
How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#55 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:39 PM

View PostEpic_Fail, on Oct 8 2009, 05:38 PM, said:

I read this thread, and even though you all say "Faith in humanity? what be that? lolololol", I've come to the conclusion that you guys have waay to much faith in our capabilities.

I find your lack of faith disturbing

#56 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:48 PM

Saw that one coming, haha.
How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#57 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

We wont be here,but its possible our species will,that is if we dont make a space colonization program that could transport our species to a hospitable planet.And if we dont,i blame mankinds destruction on you :dodgy:

Highly unlikely we will be here. How many species that were here 4 billion years ago (or thereabouts) are still here today?
Posted Image

. -Pirate

#58 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:58 PM

View Postpvt. Leonard L. Church, on Oct 8 2009, 05:55 PM, said:

We wont be here,but its possible our species will,that is if we dont make a space colonization program that could transport our species to a hospitable planet.And if we dont,i blame mankinds destruction on you :dodgy:

Highly unlikely we will be here. How many species that were here 4 billion years ago (or thereabouts) are still here today?

How many species have been able to build cities,bridges and pyramids?how many species have been able to leave their own planet?I think if anyone has the chance its humans.

#59 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:20 PM

View Postraptorbite, on Oct 8 2009, 07:35 PM, said:

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Oct 8 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

Why cant we develop technology for the future while working on global climate problems?

How is this working on global climate changes at all? It's wasting time and money doing absolutely nothing. This country isn't doing anything to help the climate problems.

View Postraptorbite, on Oct 8 2009, 07:58 PM, said:

How many species have been able to build cities,bridges and pyramids?how many species have been able to leave their own planet?I think if anyone has the chance its humans.

Just because we can leave our planet doesn't mean we will have anywhere to go. Which is exactly why we shouldn't screw up the one we have.

#60 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:41 PM

ancient astronaut theory anyone?

Flippy. in the grand scheme of things, according to the late great Doctor Carl Sagan; we're so infinitely small compared the the whole....what does the Universe care that species die out, that planets are destroyed, stars exploding, and galaxies scattered? really really really. and to quote another astrophysicist, the discovery of finding that us HUMANS are UTTERLY ALONE in the UNIVERSE as an advanced (intelligence is questionable, after all, we have Myspace and Twitter....:dodgy: ) species, would be as SIGNIFICANT as finding intelligent/advanced life in the Universe... A Miracle of Science read this if you're into mad science and ideas pertaining US in the SOLAR systems...:D (also, go to Afterlife Blues, same people, and they are into NASA and science in general)
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

Share this topic:

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users