Special Ops Paintball: Fratricide?!? - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fratricide?!? why do i keep hearing about team killing!? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Post icon  Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:40 PM

why do i keep hearing about shooting your own team members? it's one thing to do it on accident, but why do i keep hearing COMMANDERS (or so called commanders) talking about shooting their own team members on purpose? Why, cause they didn't follow your orders properly? Cause they are a newb? Since when are these acceptable reasons? as the commander, it is your responsibility to guide and take care of your team members, not shoot them for punishment or otherwise. especially if they are a newb. all you are going to do is kill that players excitement for the game.
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#2 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:43 PM

I don't know, but if anyone on my team shot me on purpose words would be had. Luckily I don't have to worry about that, because our team is mad chill.
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#3 User is offline   oneshotdown 

• J!NX
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:oneshotdown

Posted 22 December 2007 - 09:21 AM

This teaches the person who "did somthing wrong" nothing, it is a meaningless tactic, and shouldnt be used.

Accidental friendly fire is diffrent, this is just plain stupid.

#4 User is offline   Jarhead75 

• BORN TO KILL
  • Pip

Posted 22 December 2007 - 02:50 PM

i think its stupid to shoot your own teamates, if they have to get shot then they might as well get shot by the other team
Eastern Brigade-Virginia

#5 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Marauder_Pilot

Posted 22 December 2007 - 03:29 PM

It's only done by brain-dead idiots who have no right to be playing the game, trying to sound tough and live out their Commissar fantasies. I'm with Prodigy-if anybody on my team shot me on purpose, words would be had.

#6 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2007 - 03:35 PM

Words would be said?

You both are better than me. but we already knew that, huh?! :laugh:
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#7 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2007 - 03:50 PM

Paintball doesn't need any more fights associated with it. We've all seen and complained about fights among tourny players and stuff like the infamous Chris Laysoya execution, what makes us any better then that if we get into fights over the game?

Besides, giving them hell and reporting them to the field employees will get them in trouble, a fight gets us both in trouble.

#8 User is offline   TREE FITTY 

• Time to get to business...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:TIPPMANN6791

Posted 22 December 2007 - 06:17 PM

I only had one case of friendly fire. Playing with my team plus walk ons. Blue v. Red. Flag was red for no apparent reason, we were the blue team. Guy draped flag over his left shoulder, only shoulder i could see, and that's where the armbands where. Mistook it for the armband and lit him up. I scored the flag in his honor... :dodgy:

This post has been edited by TREE FITTY: 22 December 2007 - 06:18 PM

did I die for a second there?...

#9 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2007 - 07:19 PM

Yeah, but that's accidental. It happens. If someone on my team deliberately shot me for some reason, I would be TICKED.

#10 User is offline   Wind 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Wind

Posted 22 December 2007 - 10:35 PM

Shooting someone because they will not listen to you really is a jerk move. If a person really is a great commander, then the other players will eventually see the wisdom in what that person is saying. The only time I've purposefully shot at a person on my team was in a big game and these people were discovered to be spies. Other than that any other time was an accident.
Sabre #32
If one makes a decision with a cool head, he won't find himself regretting that decision later on.

#11 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 22 December 2007 - 10:41 PM

This is just like yelling @ your team mates, useless and no point in doing it.
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#12 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:53 PM

i'm glad we are in agreement. its just that i keep reading topics by other commanders, and fratricide is repeatedly being mentioned as a disciplining tool.

eg. http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...=134184&hl=

and another example: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=130156 (second post down)

This post has been edited by Eagle Eye: 22 December 2007 - 11:55 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

#13 User is offline   Marauder_Pilot 

• Thrilling Heroics
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2007 - 09:54 AM

Soukup and Ranger are immature, childish players who, if they don't stop shooting their own teammates, should be banned from both the forum and the sport. Also, prime examples of everything that a Commander and a paintballer in general should not be. I'm embarrassed to play the same sport and browse the same forum that they do.

#14 User is offline   JKLNHYD 

• OG Newb...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2007 - 10:02 AM

View PostEagle Eye, on Dec 22 2007, 10:53 PM, said:

i'm glad we are in agreement. its just that i keep reading topics by other commanders, and fratricide is repeatedly being mentioned as a disciplining tool.

eg. http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...=134184&hl=

and another example: http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=130156 (second post down)

Wow, posts #9 & #10 in the second thread are way outta line.

I hope these guys are just talking tough and not serious.
My senior member list, Pm me if you think you should be on it. PUZUMA Tyler MurderDeathKill Animal Mother BlackOpsghost Evil Finger Uwannago Weapso Tyger Dr. Wiggy The Stuntman Cops911 Riddick Twistedpsyche Custom Cowboy CamoDeafie Redleg64 ClumsyNinja DigitalPirate Slinkyaroo The Dirty Samurai Neo Enhander AirHOg shadow 772 LONGBOW deltapaintball Styro shadowlord Gunslinger7 Enders War Prodigy evillepaintball Deus Wolf Rifleman ghost93 luke-inator
My New Homie List. PM me
agentM192 nos4atu florentine PhantomAssassin thebostinian T-Freak Ka1iBuR StealingYerMail Not You
My Profile Friend's List, who wants on?
"Calm you down? Done. Enjoy your vacation."- PuzumaClick the link

#15 User is offline   Sniper Hunter19 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2007 - 07:05 PM

I can understand maybe yelling to get people to understand that u are not joking but i mean shooting them i hope that if someone does that they get shot at back whoever is on a team whose commander is crazy could be a better commander

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users