Special Ops Paintball: Getting hit on by ugly people - Special Ops Paintball

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Getting hit on by ugly people EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHH!

#61 User is offline   cor_man257 

• Just some random guy.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cor_man257

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:09 PM

View PostAnti Hero, on Nov 22 2009, 09:26 PM, said:

My wife's not my level, in my opinion. She made the first damn move haha. I never had a girlfriend before her either, which I guess is lucky me.

You have inspired me. No really this is my hope... But its stupid of me to think like that... or so Im told.
Iraq. Been there. Done that. OIF 2010- OND 2011.
I long for the life of a patio owner. Guitar, a grill, and laying in a hammock with the one you love staring at the skyline and the sunsets.Posted Image

#62 User is offline   Anti Hero 

• Pain makes me laugh, seriously.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:λNTI-HERO

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:44 AM

View Postcor_man257, on Nov 22 2009, 08:09 PM, said:

My wife's not my level, in my opinion. She made the first damn move haha. I never had a girlfriend before her either, which I guess is lucky me.
You have inspired me. No really this is my hope... But its stupid of me to think like that... or so Im told.

Do i detect sarcasm?

This post has been edited by Anti Hero: 23 November 2009 - 01:48 AM

#63 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:07 AM

Funny what I missed this weekend.....

Anyhow I can't identify with you guys at all. No girl has ever "hit" on me. I dunno. Anyways, I'm pretty shocked that I'm married with two kids. My wife is beautiful, talented, and can cook.

Good things can happen to ugly people. :D
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#64 User is offline   cor_man257 

• Just some random guy.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:11 AM

View PostAnti Hero, on Nov 23 2009, 03:44 AM, said:

View Postcor_man257, on Nov 22 2009, 08:09 PM, said:

Do i detect sarcasm?

No, you dont. My current Girlfriend is my first, she made the first move, and I love her and hope it lasts. No sarcasm. But its fooilish of me to think it will last... or so Im told.
I long for the life of a patio owner. Guitar, a grill, and laying in a hammock with the one you love staring at the skyline and the sunsets.Posted Image

#65 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:36 AM

You have to have hope man.
Dont kill it from the start by not believing in it.

But its strange, because you kinda have to keep that hope to yourself for a while after it starts, or you look like a creeper.
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#66 User is offline   cor_man257 

• Just some random guy.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:57 AM

haha... kinda past that part now.

#67 User is offline   toxic t0ast 

• If I cant dance, I dont want to be apart of your revolution.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:french t0ast

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:07 AM

well thats good sir :]
Just keep your hopes up man.
<div align="center"><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Representing the Hate five oh! (850-Ska-core)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/thespanx" target="_blank">The Spanx (Our folk/indie band)</a></div>
<div align="center"></div>

#68 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:50 PM

View Postcor_man257, on Nov 22 2009, 10:09 PM, said:

If you're still a teenager then ya, it's extremely foolish.

#69 User is offline   Ace-014 

• Back From Life (FCSN)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ace-014

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:10 PM

View PostFlippy the Wonder Bunny, on Nov 23 2009, 06:50 PM, said:

View Postcor_man257, on Nov 22 2009, 10:09 PM, said:

If you're still a teenager then ya, it's extremely foolish.

Just gunna toss this in here too, adolescence last until around 21 for the majority of people regardless of whether you're a "legal" adult or not.

Not saying anything, just random fact to add with that.
Official SpecOps FC

#70 User is offline   M.O.P. 

• Group: Penquin Mafia ....... no you can't join.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

This thread=shallow truth in the reproducing aspect of life. Sure there are ugly people out there but the fact that this thread bashes them for not being as hot as Megan Fox or whoever the worlds sexiest man is this year is sad, they are trying to make life a bit more worth living at least treat them with some dignity.
................ Flippy the Wonder Bunny, Ace and MaDuce like ducks with a passion. My color is white. Morrowind addict.

#71 User is offline   StealingYerMail 

• always throwin bass
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:StealingYerMail

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:17 PM

I had several girls approach me in high school and attempt to get something going between us. I turned them down for shallow reasons.

I hate myself for that. Now when someone tries to get to know me, I give them a chance... unless they are a creeper. I can usually find a girl attractive in SOME way. Or you could just buy me booze.
Maggot #53
MacDev 06 Cyborg, AGD Tac-One
Death before Smart Parts Feedback

#72 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

• Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:38 PM

View PostM.O.P., on Nov 23 2009, 07:33 PM, said:

This thread=shallow truth in the reproducing aspect of life. Sure there are ugly people out there but the fact that this thread bashes them for not being as hot as Megan Fox or whoever the worlds sexiest man is this year is sad, they are trying to make life a bit more worth living at least treat them with some dignity.

Who said we don't treat other with dignity. All were saying is that people who we have no attraction to can make things awkward when they keep pursuing people who aren't attracted to them.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF

#73 User is offline   Anti Hero 

• Pain makes me laugh, seriously.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:λNTI-HERO

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:46 PM

Don't lose hope dude, keep optimistic, or else things might fail. Be proud that you've kept your first girlfriend for as long as you did, most people it's a 10 day thing.

#74 User is offline   Xakk 

• got boost?
  • PipPip

Posted 23 November 2009 - 11:28 PM

I get hit on by women all the time, they come up to me and give me hugs for no reason, talk to me for the hell of it, I even get food bought for me sometimes. Its weird. Im attractive, but I wouldnt call myself hot or anything. Then again, I have long hair(shoulder length), Im athletic(6pack abs lol), skinny, tall, and I keep a clean shaven face.

I was an early bloomer back in high school and had "experience with girls" lol and I can tell you now, girls talk about that sort of stuff and it can land you several dates just on your reputation in bed alone. Thus leading to many a girl involved in what was said above with the 10 day "thing", sometimes a month or two - depending.

But by senior year of high school I found a girl that I actually enjoyed being around, and rather than being the typical guy and "hit it and quit it" I decided to use my charm to get to know her. We have been together for 3 years now. I was her first real boyfriend, she was my first (long lasting-over a year) girlfriend. Its been nice, in fact were are engaged. WOO! lol However, I still get hit on all the time by women and girls alike. Most of them have become "friends" who are waiting for me and my girl to break up(doubt that will happen) lol. Some of them are not so pretty, but I usually just ignore them till they go away. Im shallow, I cant help it, but its mostly because I dont want a needy girl. Sadly, most high maintenance girls are on the ugly side because they have little to no self esteem. Not to mention, if Im dating a girl, I better be able to see myself waking up next to her for the next month for it to be worth it.

Sadly, the average girl is finicky when it comes to guys, one day they find one guy to be attractive, the next day, its someone else. Not much you can do about it though. Girls look for a "mate" and a "provider". Rarely is this the same guy. This is why college girls are more... "active" than high school girls. High school girls still have their dads to give them 20$ a day(provider). Women ruin relationships more than guys do because of this. So the best thing a guy can do is make lots of money, spend it ON her(every now and then, women like food), and keep clean(that means no unibrow lol).

However, on the other end, most guys will become committed within a couple of months as long as there is plenty of _____ (fill in blank). Regardless as to how crazy the girl is lol.

Just the way the world works.

But, on topic, I hate it when ugly people hit on me, yes lol. I also hate to watch guys who I know have bad intentions hit on girls that are my friends. Mostly because I used to be that guy and I know all the tricks of the trade. lol

#75 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 24 November 2009 - 07:43 AM

View PostXakk, on Nov 24 2009, 12:28 AM, said:

Some stuff that is revealing of my character.

Yay stereotypes! :laugh: Narcissus much?
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users